• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Jouldren

Khan de las hordas bárbaras
30 Badges
Jan 19, 2010
  • For The Glory
  • March of the Eagles
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Rome Gold
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • 500k Club
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
Hello,

I play the Rome Gold (buy by "Gamersgate") with the VV 2.32b patch and the Magna Terra mod (2011/11/04 version) and I have a recurrent CTD, allways in the same day (2 october 476 AUC). I have tried to replay the last month or two months but the CTD always happens the same day. I have deleted the files of map/cache folder but the CTD still exist.

I was wondering if there is a solution or should I start the game again. I would be very grateful if someone could help me to continue the game.

I would like to put a link to the saved game but I can not find any file in the folder of save games nor in the folder of the mod.

Edit: I find the savegame file. Is this:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/6205453/Macedonia476_09_12.txt

Sorry for my bad english and thank you very much in advance.

P.S: I have reinstalled the game right now and only I have played to "Magna Terra" mod.

Last edited:
Hi.

Unfortunately I can't seem to work around all those crashes, and now I'm getting all my free time on another mod, so I don't know how to help you.

Many of the crashes were caused by "noculture" characters, so that would be my best shot. Try reading this thread about it: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?488340-General-Not-WAD-Bugs-Crashes-all-that-bad-stuff/page2. Basically try searching in your save file for noculture characters and given them a culture.

Sorry,
Camara

Hello Camara,

Thank you so much for the aid. I tried yerterday to fix the "noculture" problem but I only found a Lusitanian rebels (really!!!) with "noculture", I wrote "celt_iberian" in the save file with C++ but the CTD still exists.

I found many characters with "noreligion" but none with "noculture". Is posible that the problem is here?

I will try to put a religion in each character this afternoon.

Muito obrigado and parabens pelo grande mod.

A spaniard fan of "Magna Terra"
Jouldren