• We will be taking the forums down for scheduled maintenance on 12 August 2020 at approximately 3PM CDT (8PM UTC / 10PM CEST), this downtime is currently estimated to last around 1 hour.
  • Pre order now!

Paradox Development Studio brings you the sequel to one of the most popular strategy games ever made! Crusader Kings III is soon upon us and you can pre order it today!

Releasing September 1st 2020

wkdzel

Recruit
2 Badges
Feb 9, 2011
  • Magicka
  • 500k Club
Thanks, my friend and I started playing 2 weeks ago and we barely have a chance to meet up and play co-op. We lost several good weapons to weird bugs, like we lost the m60 to a chapter transition bug. Finished a chapter with it, loaded next chapter without it. It was really irritating since we don't have much time to get together and play due to life, wives, and children but with this we were able to get back what we earned and it put the motivation back into the game for us. Thanks again.

unmerged(408757)

Sergeant
1 Badges
Nov 10, 2011
  • Magicka
Any chance of reviving the editor? There are some character names that I want to delete, but can't through magicka, and it doesn't work with the new version of the game.

unmerged(315948)

Second Lieutenant
1 Badges
May 15, 2011
  • Magicka
D:
What is this!!!

i hate save editors :(

unmerged(417322)

Private
1 Badges
Nov 28, 2011
  • Magicka
D:
What is this!!!

i hate save editors :(
Editors can be very helpful. Like say, Piker needs to change his name, he uses this to change the name (But its outdate, so he can't). There are a lot more. If you lost you save, you can just add the stuff you had before.

@OP: Nice savegame editor mate.

unmerged(275236)

Captain
1 Badges
Feb 26, 2011
  • Magicka
Meanwhile, you could try the one from member -kanonenfutter-. Update doesn't include checkpoint saves.
You'll find it here. ( No place for tuggray ;) )

Got the update for the editor ready, use the link in the first post.
Added all the weapons/staffs I could find
Added ability to set unlocked chapters for ingame chapter selection
Added support for selecting The Stars Are Left chapters

One little gripe I have but couldn't find a way around: When you edit a savegame that was saved in the middle of a chapter, you will start at the beginning of the chapter after you reload it. The problem is, the data that is stored for in-chapter saves always overrides the equipment you set in the regular savegame fields. Just keep that in mind and don't be alarmed when you start at the beginning of the chapter

unmerged(275236)

Captain
1 Badges
Feb 26, 2011
  • Magicka
I have never tried it, so I don't know. Just saw the update from kanonenfutter. And remembered someone asking about an update of John's version here. ...

Trapfly

Morally Ambiguous Wizard
9 Badges
Oct 19, 2013
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Magicka
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Magicka 2 - Signup Campaign
  • Magicka 2
It's now updated for Magicka version 1.4.16.0 and The Stars Are Left.
Oh, wow. It's been a few years, but I'm glad you're still updating this very useful tool for the community. :)

schoefel

Recruit
17 Badges
May 29, 2015
  • Sengoku
  • Prison Architect
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Stellaris
  • Magicka 2
  • War of the Roses
  • Victoria 2
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Magicka
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Impire
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Dungeonland
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
This isn't working for me (1.4.16.0)
At the save-select menu it does show 32/24 spells, but when I enter the game, non of them are there(except from the spells that were already acquired) and the items aren't there either.

Jinix16

Recruit
12 Badges
Sep 15, 2017
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Magicka 2
  • Stellaris
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Prison Architect
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2
I don't suppose you could refresh the link to the save game editor could you? (seems like it's broken)

duducasarotto

Recruit
1 Badges
Jan 3, 2019
the new version of the save editor comes with new spells but how do I do this spells where I found it cause I dont found the combination to do the new spells