• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(610237)

Private
1 Badges
Dec 5, 2012
  • Dungeonland
Bug: Using the defibulator potion on DM tower didn't seem to work after passing through the first gate for whatever reason. Our rogue was downed, went to him to instantly back him up, pressed e once, nothing, get stunned, pressed e again, no heal or revive, die instantly.

Its pretty aggravating when you have to play with bugs that make some perks not work, but potions on top of that.

You guys can do better than that. Isn't this what beta testing was for?

Anyways, better fix it soon.

Upvote 0
Hello,
I'm sorry to hear you are having this issue. We would require some additional information in order to figure out what was going on;
1) In the game you were playing, were you the host or the client?
2) Could you explain in more detail what happened? At what distance were you from the rogue, was anything else going on?
3) When it happens again, please close the game and save your log (found here: Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeonland\dungeonland_data\, called output_log.txt) and attach it here.

Thanks in advance.

1) I was not the host. So I guess the client
2) I mean basically, I ran up to him, in the middle of monsters, pressed e. I was on top of him, I mean revive distance. I just didn't want to sit there for 10 seconds & revive him at the cost of my down as well

We are unable to reproduce this. If anyone has any additional information regarding this, please post here. Any little bit helps.
Also, if you encounter this, please exit the game afterwards and save the log, and attach it here. It really helps with figuring out what went wrong.

I doubt this matters too much now but I've been able reproduce this but it was slightly different and had nothing to do with the "first gate". I found out the issue, at least for me anyway. It's a sort of flinching or an interruption that can be compounded with lag to make pretty bad situations. The lag can make it as if you never hit the button in the first place and thus it appears to have had nothing happen. I assure you the Potion Skill works fine and I have used it many times.

Semi-related bug. I was host in a full human party and selected the defibrillator as my potion slot. When we loaded the fight for the Beerholder, all of my potions were used up (i.e. started with 0) as soon as the boss arena loaded. Both the warrior and rogue players had their full potions available.