• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Lighthearter

The Ship's Magician
41 Badges
May 15, 2009
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Iron Cross
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Deus Vult
  • Darkest Hour
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Tyranny - Tales from the Tiers
  • Tyranny - Bastards Wound
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • BATTLETECH
  • Knights of Honor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Tyranny: Gold Edition
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
"It's Magdeburg, not MagdebAARg, Johan - what are you, stupid?"

"MAGDEBAARG!"

"Oh boy . . . Oh, hello there gents. My name is Hans, of MagdeBURG-"

"MAGDEBAARG!"

"Shut up, Johan! Sorry about him - he's a little . . . impaired. Now I have graduated top of my class in every class, and am here to serve as your narrator in the history of Magd . . . our noble kingdom. Unfortunately, I've been paired with Johan for this assignment."

"Hello everybody! Guess what color my undies are!"

"Johan, don't you have to go be stupid somewhere else?"

"Not until six, Hansie."

"This is going to be a loooooong AAR . . . ."

"Hello again everybody! Hello again again! This is so much fun! Greetings from MagdebAARg-"

<thud>

"And that, my friends, is why I always keep a shovel on my person."

As I'm sure you've guessed, Hans and Johan are here to be your guides through the epic story of Magdeburg and its expansion first across Europe, then later the World! Muhahahahaha!!!:wacko:

Oops - forget I did that:eek:o

Anyway - the first update will come soon, as will the introduction of our third narrator, Otto. Please comment in the interim! (Just no guesses on Johan's undies, please . . . .):rolleyes:

This is my first EUIII AAR, by the way, but if you browse my inkwell you can find quite a collection of HOI2 AARs. I'm sure Yes we have no bananas can give you some hints of what's in store;)

- Lighthearter, who is new to the EUIII AARland

Sounds interesting. Following. :)

another Lighthearter AAR?
dude, do you have 2 clones of yourself or what?;)
how can you manage so many AARs? :eek:

anyway, good luck

theconfusedone - Form nations? What blasphemy is this?!?!? The Magdeburgian Empire shall continue into Victoria if I'm lucky.:cool:

JDMS - Excellent!:D

blsteen - Three? Well, you could say there are more, but I'll leave that alone for now.:wacko:

Boris ze Spider - How did you know?!?! Are you spying on poor Johan?!?!!

tuore - Why not make more?:D My life force is dependent on AARing . . . .

Enewald - Another reader! Excellent!

Mico94 - Clones? No . . . no . . . but you and your pathetic attempts to stop me shall fail once I unleash the LasAAR of Doom I've been building from every AAR comment I have ever recieved! Every time you post in one of my threads or quote me you further my evil plan! FEAR MY LIGHTHEARTER POWER!!!

I might update today - stay tuned!

- Lighthearter

I'm rather enjoying Yes we have no bananas, so I'll keep an eye on this.

"Hello class, this is one of your teachers, Hans. You are here to learn the history of Magdeburg - please take notes, there will be a test."

"I didn't know there'd be a test! I DIDN'T STUDY!!!"<sobbing>

"Johan, you're one of the teachers."

"That doesn't mean I STUDIED!!"<more sobbing>

"Grrr . . . Johan? If you just . . . umm . . . leave now then I'll . . . ummm . . . pass you."

"YOU WILL??? Oh, thank you, teachie!!!" <kisses Hans repeatedly>

"Johan, enough! Now leave!"

Johan ran to the door, but there came a faint click noise from the other side and he slammed into it. It didn't open.

"NO! Now I'm gonna fail!"

Hans' cell phone starts ringing.

"What? Oh, Chief . . . but Chief, he's an imbecile . . . Chief . . . yes, Chief Principle . . . what was that, Chief Principle Organizer . . . all right, Chief Principle Organizer General Sir . . . she hung up on me!"

Suddenly the teacher's desk flies into the air and a man straightens up from underneath it.

"Hello class - what did I miss?"

"Oh, hello Otto."

"Otto - Hans is going to fail me! I didn't study for the test!"

<Light bulb appears over Hans' head> "Johan, if you go and study in the corner WITHOUT MAKING A SOUND then you might pass the test after all."

"I'll do it! Anything to pass!"

"Oh, so you are teaching the class now? Good, I shall fetch Fritz."

"No, not Fritz!!!"

Otto leans over away from the class and messes with his hair. He stands back up with a general's cap on and a little mustache.

"SILENCE IN THE RANKS! Welcome to Fritz's School of Magdeburgian History. You will pass your end-of-semester exam, or you will SUFFER ZE CONSEQUENCES! IF YOU FAIL THE TEST, THEN YOU WILL BE SURGICALLY PREVENTED FROM EVER REPRODUCING, SO THAT THE POPULATION OF THE MAGDEBURGIAN EMPIRE WILL NOT BE FILLED WITH UNNECESSARY COLLECTIONS OF DUNDERHEADS UNT ZE SECOND-RATE MINDS! NOW DROP AND GIVE ME TWENTY! ONE, TWO, THREE, EIGHTEEN, TWENTY-FOUR, FIFTY, NINETEEN, NINETEEN 3/4, TWENTY!"

"Fritz, may I speak to Otto for a moment?"

"WHAT DID YOU DARE TO ASK ME, YOU FOOLISH ACADEMIC! Oh, yes, I shall fetch him for you."

Otto/Fritz leans over and messes with hair again, returning with Otto's messed up crazy scientist hair.

"You wanted to speak to me, Hans?"

"Yes, could you find Wilhelm?"

"Oh, ja, ja, of course. . . ."

Leans over, returns with top hat on.

"What was it you wanted me for? I am quite busy doing . . . I don't remember now."

"Exactly!"

Thud.

He'll never remember that it was I who did that."

____

First screenshots will come later tonight.:D

- Lighthearter

The characters are cool. Keep it up. :)