• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Slawfin

Recruit
Oct 9, 2021
I started A machine empire game and got an event where I uplifted some non machine pops.
I went to check their traits and saw that they had "machine world preference" but after I went to my planet and go on to one of the pop it had 0% habiality on my machine world. So I went to one of my stellaris discord groups and askel about it. And after some questions it seems like a bug. ( sorry for my bad grammar. And its my first time on a bug report)

• 1Like
Reactions:
I started A machine empire game and got an event where I uplifted some non machine pops.
I went to check their traits and saw that they had "machine world preference" but after I went to my planet and go on to one of the pop it had 0% habiality on my machine world. So I went to one of my stellaris discord groups and askel about it. And after some questions it seems like a bug. ( sorry for my bad grammar. And its my first time on a bug report)