• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Seadd-Talan

Second Lieutenant
4 Badges
Mar 15, 2021
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
So, I looked for a while to find a thread about this, but was surprised when I didn’t see any, maybe I just was searching for the wrong thing.
There are ship types for every type of species, but none dedicated to machine empires. I think this should be added as an update to the Synthetic Dawn DLC. While I understand that the machine empires were probably created by some organic meat bags, they would not necessarily keep the ship designs of their creators.

• 4Like
Reactions:
I would agree to that, it would be nice if the Machine Empires would get another Ship Set to choose from, however i don't exactly know how this should be implemented? By Default or should a creation window pop up?

While we are at it, it would be nice if we could keep the Ships/Spacestations of Fallen Empires, after you conquered them i feel like it should be easy for an empire to "reverse" engineer them or something.

I took over a fallen empire and was quite dissapointed when i upgraded a Spacestation from them that it turned into one of mine :/

• 1Like
Reactions:
Also would be good to keep the full production of dimensional fabricators when conquering fallen empires. Sometimes you get unlucky with access to dark matter, living metal, and zro, so the fabricators could off set that.