• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Jackson:
JCan [798]

not vote:
Jacksonian Missionary
Capibara
Rovsea

Vote Jackson

I'd appreciate Jackson and Capibara voting JCan. It seems to me that these two are the two likeliest wolves.

Vote Jackson

I'd appreciate Jackson and Capibara voting JCan. It seems to me that these two are the two likeliest wolves.
And if that's how it's going to go down, I'd obviously appreciate Jackson and Capibara voting Rovsea. I ain't no wolf.

I echo what MC said. Jackson should be lynched today.
Does it HAVE to be a tie?

And if that's how it's going to go down, I'd obviously appreciate Jackson and Capibara voting Rovsea. I ain't no wolf.

I echo what MC said. Jackson should be lynched today.
Does it HAVE to be a tie?
That gives us by far the best chances of catching a wolf.

EDIT: That said, I'm willing to reconsider putting you in the TIE if you can create a strong enough case against it/for Capibara.

Well, yes, but do you really think I'm a wolf?

Jackson is still the only one I actually think is a wolf.
I think it's a possibility. Is there anything that should particularly make me think that you're not a wolf? At this late hour it would be foolish to abandon precautions, wouldn't it?

YOU GOT 4 HOURS YOU OLD FARTS

Jackson:
JCan [798]
Rovsea [802]

not vote:
Jacksonian Missionary
Capibara

I think it's a possibility. Is there anything that should particularly make me think that you're not a wolf? At this late hour it would be foolish to abandon precautions, wouldn't it?
Well, the reason I voted Cliges last time was that Euro advocated his death (granted, amongst others) and it looked to me that aedan had subtly tried to protect him by offering yourself up as a decent lynch.
I trusted my gut on aedan, and turned out to be right.
I'm no wolf, matey.

You were instrumental in finding a wolf last time, and like I said, aedan was appearing to subtly put you forward as a candidate. I'm not considering you a good lynch this time at all.

Rovsea is obviously the worst lynch possible at this moment and nothing short of a sudden confession he's the last wolf should put him on the running.

Between JCan and Jacksonian Missionary, I am more inclined to lynch Jacksonian than a tie between both as I am not convinced that JCan is the last wolf and his voting record is better than that of Jacksonian. Although I've been wrong before on the last day and JCan could've been fooling us all along. I am not sure that's the case this time.

That said,

vote Jacksonian Missionary

Depending on how things progress from here to the deadline, I'd still be willing to consider a tie between Jacksonian and JCan, but I still believe Jacksonian is the last wolf.

I am concerned by Jackson's lack of presence here so far highly concerning, and I do think he's probably a wolf at this point.

Jackson: 3
JCan [798]
Rovsea [802]
Capibara [809]

not vote:
Jacksonian Missionary

Sorry i was out at a lake with friends all day and just got back.

I can see why people are voting me, and to be perfectly honest I don't really have much to say rather than I've been wrong more than I usually am in terms of finding wolves. I think the last wolf is between JCan and Capi and would like a tie of them, but obviously that isn't happening. I don't think that suggesting a tie that didn't involve Health incriminating, especially since I would probably be inclined to vote my packmates for credibility. But talking about what I would or wouldn't do as a wolf is irrelevant. I think Capi is our best shot.

Vote Capibara

Unvote Jackson, Vote Capibara

Jackson: 2
JCan [798]
Capibara [809]

Capibara: 2
Jacksonian Missionary [812]
Rovsea [802 Jackson -> 813]

I still think JCan is a better lynch.

Unvote Capibara, Vote JCan

Jackson, please help out bro.

Unvote JCan, Vote Cpaibara