• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

GShock

Colonel
34 Badges
Aug 16, 2007
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Sengoku
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • BATTLETECH
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Field Marshal
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Cities: Skylines
This trait has no tooltip so you don't know when selecting a wife for marriage what the consequences would be.

I've noticed there's extremely few, if any, traits which increase fertility.
With 4 wives of different ages and sending the old ones to the monastery I still have difficulty in having kids who also often die at young age. Maybe my character has a low fertility value but in this case I can't find a trait he has that would make such problem evident.

I am starting to believe the thread I started on plots not starting when you attack despite having the backers is a false report. It might be having something to do with the plot power and not with armies who are travelling to the defecting vassal involved in my plot. Investigating.

I would really welcome some more independence on behalf of vassals/heirs/children with selecting wives. The player is not supposed to be the exclusive marriage agency for the whole family. It takes a lot of time.
Characters who reach the age of 20 and have no wives should start seeking new wives on their own. Often when you get to see that character his fertility levels are already low and it's too late. The AI should take over at some point instead of waiting for the player to find wives to the character.

Upvote 0
Scanning for the high fertility traits I saw ALL traits have tooltips (in marriage selection window) but Lunatic just has none. If the stats are random and hidden, I'd rather see "hidden" in the tooltip. :)

But well... I think I have something else in mind... Adoption.
We need to be allowed to marry a daughter to a guy and that guy can be adopted and become your heir. It's really necessary.