• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Boog911

Recruit
Jul 18, 2021
I just wanted to let you guys and gals know that im absolutely loving all of the content you've put out. Fascinating game. Like anything good, it also leaves hungry for more! Spiritual machine race would be awesome. Please keep up the excellent work and know that we appreciate you bringing this to console.

• 3Like
Reactions:
I just wanted to let you guys and gals know that im absolutely loving all of the content you've put out. Fascinating game. Like anything good, it also leaves hungry for more! Spiritual machine race would be awesome. Please keep up the excellent work and know that we appreciate you bringing this to console.
just start as a spiritualist empire, you can then become robots later down the road

but actual spiritualist machines won't be a thing due to how gestalt empires work

• 1Like
Reactions:

Glad you're enjoying it! :D