Boog911

Recruit
Jul 18, 2021
I just wanted to let you guys and gals know that im absolutely loving all of the content you've put out. Fascinating game. Like anything good, it also leaves hungry for more! Spiritual machine race would be awesome. Please keep up the excellent work and know that we appreciate you bringing this to console.

• 3Like
Reactions:

MordridBlack

Colonel
19 Badges
Jan 1, 2020
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Surviving Mars
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
I just wanted to let you guys and gals know that im absolutely loving all of the content you've put out. Fascinating game. Like anything good, it also leaves hungry for more! Spiritual machine race would be awesome. Please keep up the excellent work and know that we appreciate you bringing this to console.
just start as a spiritualist empire, you can then become robots later down the road

but actual spiritualist machines won't be a thing due to how gestalt empires work

• 1Like
Reactions:

MrFreake_PDX

Major
Community Ambassador
10 Badges
Feb 20, 2020
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Nemesis

Glad you're enjoying it! :D