• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

TheWhiteKnight

Recruit
Nov 21, 2018
Hi, everytime i start up the game it only takes a few seconds till it shows me a "Lost connection" pop up. I do get the option to go online again but after that it will still go down again after a few seconds. I tried joining a friend in the time it is still online but it will just load till it gets the "Lost connection" pop up again. After trying to join a friend i don't even get the option anymore to go back online and have to restart the game. I tried unlinking my account on paradox but that didn't seem to work, i also tried verifying integrity of game files, different paradox accounts and on windows 8 and 10.

I do still have the game under 1 hour because i bought it on steam in the sale so in worst case i can refund.

If any of u also have this problem pls let me know, and if u fixed it, it would be realy nice of u to fill me in on how you did it. In any case thanks for reading this and if u did help thank you in advance.

Upvote 0
Nvm it is fixed now. I just started up the game and accidently joined a mulitplayer lobby and it just worked. Don't know what fixed it, but if I may gues it is because of those few days i waited. So if u encounter this problem just wait a few days and it will fix its self probably :D. Thx