• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Excellent stuff - I've never been able to grasp savefile editing myself but glad to see you can tweak it so precisley.

Do you mean the Revolutions podcasts? If so I've throroughly enjoyed them myself.

Yeah it's pretty good although so far he's a bit harsh on Marat.

I've only ever edited save files to edit ruler names and things, so I'm with Jape on this one. Great to see you've got things as you wish, though!

And while we're on the subject of podcasts, I very much enjoyed the Rex Factor series during the summer.

I've been tag switching since EU3 came out so I already had the first part down, the rest is just getting the hang of EU's language and editing the provincial histories. I've basically destroyed my game for anything other than a LoF run though I'm probably fine with that since I've only played LoF.

Anyhoo, here's the savefile!:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0n7IHC1joPzdVpXeHh0Q2hmcFE/view?usp=sharing

Also hey guys the AAR of the year nominations are open and the Historybook category is my best bet at one last piece of recognition for this thing. So please! Go and vote for it!

Thank you very much!

Also guys, here's the last edit of the European LoF map, at 1693, the year of Henri III's rise to power:

lof map.JPG

I forget: is Scotland under English hegemony, in personal union or similarly linked with the English crown? It would be good to see an Act of Union passed in about fifteen years.

I forget: is Scotland under English hegemony, in personal union or similarly linked with the English crown? It would be good to see an Act of Union passed in about fifteen years.

It's under a personal union to England which is under a personal union to Saxony. I was worried that'd be too weird a system to go under but I mean, that's basically where England is in 1693 anyways, just with the Netherlands instead.

It's under a personal union to England which is under a personal union to Saxony. I was worried that'd be too weird a system to go under but I mean, that's basically where England is in 1693 anyways, just with the Netherlands instead.

However I'm considering having Scotland be totally owned by England with the parts north of Edinburgh being uncored, allowing an England player to move towards the Act of Union at their own pace (and avoiding some weird situation where scotland breaks free and allies with Scandinavia or something)

Merrick when do you think you'll be kicking off Lords of France: EUIV ?

EDIT: I'm an idiot, I just saw the thread. Don't mind me.
I'M MINDING YOU YOU'RE BEING MINDED *AT THIS VERY MOMENT*

but in all seriousness here's the link to LoF2