Looks and sounds like the game I wanna play now !

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I too would enjoy a demo even if it's just some kind of skirmish style map showcasing the units and combat or the tutorial missions. (if they have those) Being able to try before we buy would no doubt promote sales, and help those of us still on fence about pre-ordering make up our minds easier.

(Personally I also like checking out the demo before buying a game to make sure it will run on my system without issues. It's a pretty high end gaming rig, but there's still the occasional product that gives horrible performance or refuses to run due to AMD chipset or Phenom II 6 core issues, or other miscellaneous hardware compatibility, and finding it out in a demo is much less of a frustration than discovering the game you just paid for is pretty much a virtual paperweight until they patch the launch bug or you update/upgrade/change something on your own end.)

Last edited: