• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.

Castellon

★Paradox Forum Manager★
Administrator
Paradox Staff
110 Badges
Mar 12, 2002
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • 200k Club
  • 500k Club
  • Hearts of Iron II: Beta
  • Victoria 2 Beta
  • Humble Paradox Bundle
  • Paradox Order
***** Looking to recruit a Bug Guru *****
Looking to recruit a Bug Guru, this person will hold a Demi Moderator* rank on the forum and run the Leviathan bug reporting forum when it goes live.
You will work closely with BjornB our Community Manager and members of the QA team and developers to co-ordinate bug reports from betas (and Members when it gets released.)

No previous experience is necessary, but a technical background is useful, as is the ability to organize.
Really all you need is to be into the game, believe in it and have a desire to help out.

* Demi Moderator is our entry level Forum Staff position. All of our Higher level positions are recruited exclusively from this pool of talent.
They act as front line in the trenches staff, to guide conversation and be welcoming and helpful to new members in our growing ~600K member community.
This is a volunteer position, there are no set hours or minimum hours you need to work, but if you are not interested in the game or reading the forums anyway then this position is not for you.
If you are not already in the Beta that access would be arranged as well.

If you are interested or have additional questions please PM me.

pick_me_kitten.jpeg

I like this application :)

Except, you need to be able to follow instructions well and have an eye for detail and the post essentially says "PM me to apply" :p