• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(784057)

Recruit
1 Badges
Aug 13, 2013
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
Hi i recieved this wonderful game as a Gift from a friend and i love it but i want to get the deluxe edition, anychance u can create a Deluxe DLC? addon for those who want to Upgrade? would be Much appreciated!

We're looking into this.

/shams

I too would be very interested in this. I just bought the game on Steam after seeing some videos of it but I did not scroll down to see the Deluxe edition. I wish Steam made it clearer when there are different versions of games near the top where the normal Add to Cart button is.

I bought the game yesterday on Gamersgate because it was on sale, I didn't even know there's a Deluxe edition or I would have bought that instead. Now I'm stuck with the regular version and couldn't even buy the Deluxe one because Steam says I already own the game. I hope we'll get a way to upgrade our games because I really want to be able to play the content I'm missing. The game itself is great but I stopped playing when I heard about the Deluxe edition because this really bugs me.

Any new news on this?

Here! Here!

Please make this update possible all mighty game gurus!

I want to give you my monies via steam to upgrade to deluxe.

And eventually any other fun dlc and/or mods you might decide to make available in the future.

I'm also interested in this. Finally playing this on my android from humblebundle, but I'd be willing to fork over an upgrade for steam/android to get the deluxe edition.... But there's no way to do it without buying it as a gift, removing it from your account, then re-applying it. Which is not worth it with the full price of the game. :/

I bought this back before it was even out on steam.... before it was even the +1 edition. :c Please bring the Digital Deluxe edition in a way we can add this to our game. I can't even buy it AS the Digital Deluxe edition on Steam while it's on sale for $5.09 because I already have the lesser version... :c (It kind of feels not fair to us long time players not being able to get in on this for the $5 difference while it's at that price...)

Can you please answer one of the developers?

One of the things I've learned LONG ago when it comes to Paradox... they are VERY slow to actually acknowledge stuff like this. Especially in the forums until they have a definite answer. Being they have stated earlier that this is something they are looking into, it means to not expect a reply for a while until they have the answer.

I do wish though, sometimes, that they would develop better communications with the clients/customer base. At least be more often with the updates. I do understand the 1 update a month on some things, but something like this I would think they would give a little more insight / updates to what is going on. At least to let us know they are still working with steam. I'd really like to get the new DLC but don't see the point until the option of getting the Deluxer edition DLC is made available to those it never was from the beginning.

My personal feelings, though they are just my feelings and not reality of what Paradox is doing, is that Paradox got their money from me and don't care anymore. Again, this is simply how I feel and I know Paradox (from past experience) never has this stance with us, the customer/clients. They always do try to do what they can to make us happy and provide a fair experience for everyone.

What I have finally done is sent in a request to Steam to permanently remove the game license from my Steam account. This way I can purchase the Deluxe Edition for $2.99 while it is on sale on Paradox's Store. This is well worth the cost of the upgrade and Steam should be able to delete the license registration with little problems. While this is a 'work around' it is not a solution.