Looking to form a group to play stellaris with (repost)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Tank10111

Recruit
35 Badges
Sep 9, 2020
  • Prison Architect
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Prison Architect: Psych Ward
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Island Bound
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
Hello! I am fairly new to the game and I am having a blast. I got the game on steam in 2016 but lost touch with it and I'm just getting back into it. My friend and I have been playing and are having a really fun time. I have all the gameplay DLC so far and I'm looking to form a group to play with every week or so. I'm aware that the most likely people to see this will be experienced players, and they are welcome but I request you to go easy if you decide to play with us as it's just for fun, and the difficulty will be fairly low most likely. I'm not sure how it'll look, how many people, if there will be an RP side to it or if we are just gonna play or how serious it'll be. If you're interested at all you can contact me here, my discord (Colby4242#4897), or my steam (Tank10111). The game will be hosted from steam. Not sure if its cross-platform or if you can play from here to steam. New players are strongly encouraged to join as I hope it'll mainly be newer players due to the skill level of myself and my friends.

It is also important to note that we don't wish the game to be 'spoiled' much. As in giving away game mechanics before players experience them. This is a repost from the general Stellaris thread.

• 2Like
Reactions:
hello, if you're still looking, i am also a new-ish player and looking to join a group :) I also sent a friend request on discord as I dont know if you check here so if you do check here, my account is Josh.GY

Last edited: