• Hearts of Iron IV Survey

Help us make HoI IV better by sharing your experiences in this 5 minute survey

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

Baarthas

Private
Feb 22, 2021
Hi Goth, I am sorry but today I can not join to game. We can play tomorrow about 16:00 CET? It is possible?

Goth47eb

Corporal
2 Badges
Dec 21, 2015
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Darkest Hour
Hi Barcos. I wont be able to make it at 18:00 CET today. I wont be available until 20:00 CET if that is too late for you I understand. I will be good for tomorrow though anytime from 15:00 CET onwards. Let me know what you think.
Cheers.
Goth

Goth47eb

Corporal
2 Badges
Dec 21, 2015
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Darkest Hour
HI barco sorry i dont know how I missed this message. I was looking for a message coming through Gameranger and not here. I am available any evening this week buddy. Do you still have my email Address. Maybe message me there in future as it comes direct to me

• 1Like
Reactions: