• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Goth47eb

Corporal
2 Badges
Dec 21, 2015
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Darkest Hour
Hi I am looking for anyone interested in 1 on 1 Game. I am not too fussed on what Nations to play I just want to play a human player instead of the AI. I am in Europe if that helps and am pretty easy with times and durations. I can play on Hamachi or Gameranger. I am very experienced at single player but have never been tested in multiplayer
Look forward to hearing from you.
Cheers
Goth

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
18:00 to 21:00 is good for me. I have just reinstalled Darkest Hour 1.05 to make sure I have a clean install but I do like to play Edge of Darkness Mod, I dont know if you have tried that but it offers a lot of improvements including a greatly expanded Tech Tree

I have also Darkest Hour 1.05 and I playing curently mod The Grand Campaign (it is possible play game from 1914 to 1991). With Edge of Darkness I do not have experience but if you want I can try play this mod with you.

I really Like The Grand Campaign too so am happy to play that if you like. Though with TGC we have to start in !914. Edge of Darkness has a 1933 start. Edge of darkness is much like TGC as it has the same tech tree. I am happy to play either

That is excellent. The same as me and all clean installs. I have the rest of today off so can play whenever you are ready. If you want to play at 6pm tonight CET we can wait until then.

now i tried this mod TGC 2-7-2019 an there is old world map. And I did not find possibility start from 1914. It is corect mod? Mod which I played was from 1914 to 1991 and with new world map

I know the problem. The TGC folder is inside another TGC folder. Go into the folder TGC 2-7-19 and you will find another folder called TGC 2-7-9. Cut the folder and return to mods folder and paste. allow it to overwrite and then try playing again

Yes we can meet on gameranger, if anything goes wrong and we cant connect (gameranger can be awkward I have heard) we can meet back here. On gameranger I am called Goth. would you like me to Host or would you like to host?