• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That's an ugly green in Oklahoma; it must be removed.

thakns for uploading the map! it was faster than I though

Following with delight!
Glad to have you aboard!

thakns for uploading the map! it was faster than I though
No problem.

I'm pleased to say that I've managed to play through Harrison's second term and will have an update up as soon as possible. It is very action-packed!

Confederate-Christmas.jpg

Have a Merry Christmas!

Great Christmas Card, Merry Christmas to you all!

Look Away, Dixieland is officially on hiatus until my new laptop arrives. Hopefully, with the new computer, I'll be able to conduct playthroughs and therefore provide updates in a much more timely fashion.

Heh. Why am I not surprised to see Ab doing a Confed AAR?
Not like I talked about States' Rights or anything, eh General? :p

Excellent stuff, nothing like Haiti to really rile up the slave debate

[video=youtube;rId95N2teUc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rId95N2teUc[/video]

For auld lang syne, my dear,
for auld lang syne,
we'll take a cup of kindness yet,
for auld lang syne.

2014 has begun. Happy New Year!

Due to truly regrettable difficulties concerning savefiles and the new laptop, Look Away, Dixieland has come to an end. I'm simply unable to continue the game, and I have no desire to start all over again. I will also not be revamping this as a Confederate AAR from the AHD start because, well, let's just say that the test games didn't go so hot. I'll be launching another, hopefully smoother, AAR in the near future, although I haven't decided between another VII one, MOTE, or CKII.

Thanks for reading,

AO

Due to truly regrettable difficulties concerning savefiles and the new laptop, Look Away, Dixieland has come to an end. I'm simply unable to continue the game, and I have no desire to start all over again. I will also not be revamping this as a Confederate AAR from the AHD start because, well, let's just say that the test games didn't go so hot. I'll be launching another, hopefully smoother, AAR in the near future, although I haven't decided between another VII one, MOTE, or CKII.

Thanks for reading,

AO
I'm sorry to hear that but I enjoyed your AAR. Looking forward to your next AAR :).

Sorry to hear that, though I await your next venture with all due anticipation. MoTE always needs a little bit of love...

I'm really sorry to hear that... vut, those things happen