• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Elio Vasa said:
@ Krantz:
How could be like eliomap in EU III format?
I don't like vanilla EU III map.

hmm 1920 x 1920 if i not remeber wrong size!
and thats not the biggest size.

vanilla eu3 is 1872 x 720 in size

I think that all maps will be little out of shape in eu3, but i have learnt to live with it.

Eu3 is much easier to mod! ;)

Elio

Elio Vasa said:
An update because the map goes on due to my interest only.

Hello. I've been following with interest your map. It looks better than Watk and MyMap. I hope you finish the map for EUII. I've seen (not played) EUIII and looks very disapointing.

I read in a previous post that you were considering not to put in your map Madeira and Porto Santo Islands. That is a big mistake!!! :wacko: Those islands were a key point to the discovery of the American Continent. Cristovão Columbo ans other explorers studied there the sea tides and movements.

Thanks.

This project started in Jan. 2006 ; this thread started on 28th Apr. 2007 .
You followed it since 1st post and edit a post now ...
Making a map by myself needs a lot of time, I can't play my mod yet and play WATK AB now (made by Cool Toxic).
Madeira island wasn't drawn on the map yet, but it'll belong to Canarias prov.
About Porto Santo?

Last edited:
Reading your posts since Dez-2006

I returned recently to EU2 forums and EU2 game.

I read all posts and noticed your partial maps. They look very good. Congrats!!!

Regarding Madeira, Porto Santo and Desertas Islands. They are all part of the Archipelago of Madeira. And this Archipelago does not belong to the Canary Islands!!

In fact the Portuguese decline its legitimate right to the possession of the Canary Islands in favour to the Spanish because they had Cabo Verde Archipelago, Madeira Archipelago and Azores Archipelago has bases to send ships further down and up the Atlantic.

You are making a mistake if you join both Archipelagos!!

@Cool-Toxic:
Here is a corner of eliomap, there is still a space between sea zones because I deleted red border between them. What must I do now there?

P.S. AoI evnts between 1419 doesn't run because line about event file in the scenario is deleted by the game before 1419:
event = "db/events/eliokasp.txt"

Just taking Moldova for instance. Look at the first and then second. The second is the correct with only one border in the middle of the river. The first got two but on each side of the river.

66957530vv8.jpg

73811099rw3.jpg

Wow, this map is beautiful! Is this the WATK? And where can I see that abandoned myMAP?