• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
1 Hour and 30 minits work made by Me on thouse files!

Oceania 1 hour

East Africa 30 Minits

Download Site: (Elio Map: Oceania and East Africa)
http://www.savefile.com/projects/1052317

Oceania .zip 16,73 MB
East Africa .zip 10,25 MB

I left some areas for you to draw, Northern Oceania and Eastern Arabia!

Last edited:
I downloaded and saw them, we'll see later about details there.
You yourself draw lines of provs on black IDs layer?
Sry if You spent night hours to it instead of sleeping.
Waiting for injecting provs in world map then ...
Eliomap isn't more a project only, but the map saw the light of birth.

Elio Vasa said:
I downloaded and saw them, we'll see later about details there.
You yourself draw lines of provs on black IDs layer?
Sry if You spent night hours to it instead of sleeping.
Waiting for injecting provs in world map then ...
Eliomap isn't more a project only, but the map saw the light of birth.

All provinces we have created whit our Black Background are going to be filled by a paint bucket.

Each space will get there own color (IDs).
All colors will be painted in the same layer, and that one are the Black Background Layer or called IDs in your files.

All Read Borders that will be left outside all colors will we paint over another time in the futher, but first we going to paint colors in all spaces and add Province names for them in the Shading set (set = many layer in a folder)

I alwase draw provinces this way, but the colors of Borders and Background are different some times. Like thouse first pictures i posted in your thread.
In the first pictures I used yellow background and black borders.
But thats a taste from person to person. I think Red will light up the Background better then black on yellow.

No, don't be sorry. I had some virus in me yesterday. Was really tired and went to bed early. After that I was up the all night. The files you sent took only 1 hour and 30 minits.
I started 30 minits before you went to bed so only one hour was spent this night.

Well I see forward to work with you when you add colors in all spaces so you not do any wrong stuff and waste many hours that you could spend with your wife.

Injecting the map will not be done yet. We have some stuff left before we can inject it into a .eu2map file with Magellan.

Now we are talking about a map :cool: You have done big progress Elio and will make much more.
It looked like if this map will never be done, but now it could be done much faster then expected. ;) The light of Birth :D

Elio Vasa said:
Sry much for Your physical conditions, the map was starting good ... :(
I'm working on west Africa area now, but so many provs ...
not ready to put a link yet.
After injecting those single areas, how is the look of the world map now?

Well I will have more information about my conditions on wendsday when I have been at the Doctor.

I don't want to switch thouse two job I am working at.

And don't want to join into this project to much, but I will help you when I have time and if yu have any questions or problems to make the map.

Hmm much to do at work this week, will work on Saturday and tonight also, and perhaps that will help me to get fewer work next week insteed of hard work and complains from my friends at work.

The world map is the same as alwase, only thouse other region files are changing.

I work on a world map now, not on those continents areas.
I started painting provs by ID colours yesterday.
File mcolor.exe didn't started in DOS window,
so I took colours by Magellan colours picture.
I saw You didn't leave borders of provs in red colour in N Am provs ...