• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This is how I would like to have Sweden

my.php

1 = Lappland
2 = Västerbotten
3 = Jämtland/Jemtland (Swedish/Norwegian name)
4 = Hälsingland or Västernorrland (I think Västernorrland is best)
5 = Dalarna or Bergslagen
6 = Värmland
7 = Mälardalen
8 = Bohuslän
9 = Västergötland
10 = Östergötland
11 = Småland
12 = Gotland
13 = Halland
14 = Skåneland

Flame of Udûn said:
This is how I would like to have Sweden

my.php

1 = Lappland
2 = Västerbotten
3 = Jämtland/Jemtland (Swedish/Norwegian name)
4 = Hälsingland or Västernorrland (I think Västernorrland is best)
5 = Dalarna or Bergslagen
6 = Värmland
7 = Mälardalen
8 = Bohuslän
9 = Västergötland
10 = Östergötland
11 = Småland
12 = Gotland
13 = Halland
14 = Skåneland

Yes! I also want it more like you want Flame of Udûn, But i have one point about Halland on the map, theres differens between Hallands Län and Halland. in the East if you take a look on it.
The Halland Län is owning a area of Finnveden. :mad:

Northern Dalarna should belong to Jemtland. (Idre og Särna sokn)

sverige4fy.png

Last edited:
Damn... I missed Göta Älv. Göta Älv should run from Vänern to Skagerrak south of Bohuslän. And no I wasn't talking about Göta Älv. I was talking about the river connecting Vänern and Vättern. Don't know its name though.

There is no river connecting to two, and if there is it's not large enough to show up on the map of Sweden I am looking at right now in my atlas.

Charle_88 said:
There is no river connecting to two, and if there is it's not large enough to show up on the map of Sweden I am looking at right now in my atlas.

There are many rivers in Sweden, theres no need to paint all on the map.

Göta "älv" is the name on the river from skagerak to Vänern and on the other side Göta "kanal" is connecting Vänern with Vättern.

After crossing Vättern, Göta Kanal flowing in the middle of Östergötland out into the Östersjön.

Norbotten is also way off. It should be down by the coast. I would rather rename the current Norrbotten into Lappland (which is more correct, but still wrong).

EDIT Noticed there was already a Lappland. Perhaps merge norrbotten and lappland?

Last edited:
could you please put here a map of both Poland and Hungary together? (and to include western parts of Hungary too on the map)

I'm afraid it looks kinda weird :confused:

btw, include all lands of Bohemia to the map too so one could oversee entire central Europe...

Last edited:
Nice project.
On the dutch provinces, frisien and gheldria don't seem correct to me, more german then dutch names. But I might be influenced by the more modern names.