LOL! The Coalition Leases Military Equipment to the Directorate

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Sigil

Captain
11 Badges
Feb 28, 2018
  • Stellaris
  • BATTLETECH
  • Age of Wonders III
  • BATTLETECH - Beta Backer
  • BATTLETECH - Backer
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
This made me chuckle... Just one of those contract inconsistencies... The Coalition is at war with the Directorate yet it's leasing them "heavily armored vehicles."

Screen Shot 2020-05-12 at 8.10.36 AM.png

• 4Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
This made me laugh when you pointed it out. War in the Inner Sphere and Periphery is rather strange. This could have easily happened when a planet was liberated by the Restoration had Corporations who retained their pre-war contracts.

• 3Like
Reactions:
That's nothing. I recently had a Joint Operation mission where the two OpFors were the Magistry and . . . Darius!

I need to talk to him about the company moonlighting policy . . . ;)

• 3Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
That's nothing. I recently had a Joint Operation mission where the two OpFors were the Magistry and . . . Darius!

I need to talk to him about the company moonlighting policy . . . ;)

Wait, Darius can be a OpFors in contracts?
Is this a mod or what else?

Wait, Darius can be a OpFors in contracts?
Is this a mod or what else?
Best guess is that since in some flashpoint missions he is listed as your employer, the mission generator puts him in the list of possible "factions." Likely a minor bug. If I'd taken a screenshot I would have reported it.

Reactions:
No wonder Darius is always feeding us bad Intel. He is also working for the other guy :D

• 2Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Working for the other guy? He is such an evil mastermind, he is also preventing HBS from fixing the current bugs. :D

• 1Haha
Reactions: