• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

This thread is more than 5 months old.

It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose. If you feel it is necessary to make a new reply, you can still do so though.

Cyber Killer

Private
16 Badges
May 25, 2019
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Magicka
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Victoria 2
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Knights of Honor
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Sign Up
  • Starvoid
  • Leviathan: Warships
Hi

I started playing AOW3 recently, thanks to GeForce Now. I have one problem though...

The launcher has a login form, in order to play any kind of multiplayer I need an account. Triumph account to be exact, but I already have a Paradox account, and I saw people on the net saying their Triumph accounts got converted to Paradox accounts, so I figured there's no point in making that...

So I put my paradox login (e-mail) and paradox password into the game's launcher, try to login and it says my account name is invalid.

Can anyone tell me how to login to AOW3 with a Paradox account?

PS. This is the Steam version of the game, but that probably isn't relevant.

Oerthling

Recruit
15 Badges
Jan 19, 2013
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Magicka 2
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Sign Up
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Lead and Gold
  • Magicka
Hi

I started playing AOW3 recently, thanks to GeForce Now. I have one problem though...

The launcher has a login form, in order to play any kind of multiplayer I need an account. Triumph account to be exact, but I already have a Paradox account, and I saw people on the net saying their Triumph accounts got converted to Paradox accounts, so I figured there's no point in making that...

So I put my paradox login (e-mail) and paradox password into the game's launcher, try to login and it says my account name is invalid.

Can anyone tell me how to login to AOW3 with a Paradox account?

PS. This is the Steam version of the game, but that probably isn't relevant.

You can't login with a Paradox account.

Create a Triumph account. Log in with that.

GingrSpiceOrDie

Recruit
9 Badges
Mar 2, 2020
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • BATTLETECH
  • Surviving Mars
  • Age of Wonders III
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
Rofl it wont even let me connect to the servers. Been trying to figure a work around to log in, but nothing seems to be working. Even disabled firewalls.