• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Sarayakat

Citizen
78 Badges
Sep 1, 2004
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Semper Fi
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Victoria 2
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Divine Wind
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Deus Vult
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • For the Motherland
  • Galactic Assault
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • King Arthur II
Great mod so far. Lots of fun (and difficulty). I just had one lock up though that necessitated a reboot. It only occurred after several game starts and resignations so I think it may be better when I only start one game per load. Not really much of a bug report as there wasn't anything visibly happening at the time. Otoh, I do have a fat error log from running this. Is that normal?

Anyway, thanks for the great mod. I'm looking forward to future iterations.

Here's my error log in case it's useful. http://rapidshare.com/files/416899130/error.log.html

EDIT: Oops, I just saw the bug thread. Sorry about that.

EDIT2: This time I followed the installation instructions which I had not found previously. All is well and the previous graphics anomalies (which I had ignored) are gone! Now if I can just stop getting my butt kicked by the cursed Antigonos. :)

Last edited:
i have a similar problem... i get freezes after playing for a few months/years... the i have to start the task manager to get rid of the game, otherwise the system is stuck with it...

I have a laptop core i5, ati 5470, 4 GB ram. Do not have any problem with vanilla.

And from the little i could play, the mod is amazing, it really brings a whole new depth to the game in all aspects, congrats :)

Last edited:
Lucaluca,

I am not getting it on my system. I played as Akragas for a test run and got through to 480.11.01 from 465.1.1 - 15 years. I had one crash on an autosave at ???.1.1. I could have kept going.

Crashing on autosave has been reported by a few other people. This is the first time I have ever got it.

I have also done a test with Epigoni 1.31i + map expansion - "Hands off" as Rhodes and it went for at least 10-15 years before I quit out.

Also note my system may have been on for days; and started and run the game twenty times before I even run these tests.

If you can get a consistet crash with a save game, maye you can upload it and I will see if I can get it to.