• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

unmerged(31391)

Recruit
Jul 2, 2004
I succesfully converted the file from EU2 to Vic:Rev, and try to load it up in the game. But when I try to load it in Vic, there are no country flags to select, how do I fix this, and thus I can't load it, it seems to read the file ok (read: doesn't crash when I select the saved game), but I can't play it without flags. If I knew how to post files, I'd share it, but any pointers would be fantastic. Thanks.

MichaelM

For the Glory lead
10 Badges
Jun 30, 2004
crystalempiregames.com
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • For The Glory
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
  • Stellaris Sign-up
Near the start of the file, there is a list of selectable countries (selectable = { ... } ).

Right below that, there should be (but apparently aren't) several entries like ENG = { }. Any selectable country is valid here. These are the shields that you see in the scenario loading screen. Put in as many of these as you want (vanilla scenarios have 11, but you only need one), and you're done.

By the way, you may need to do the editing in WordPad instead of Notepad, since Notepad displays little boxes where there should be new lines.