• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

ALT-PAC AIR

Recruit
Feb 27, 2021
Hey AM, been playing for close to 3yrs and I'm really frustrated with your livery policy. Why is it that ONLY a few (Artists Club) can create liveries to put on the market but us LITTLE GAMERS can't?! You can't tell me that gamers aren't selling their planes at auction with personal liveries on them! Why lock up the game with your pick of artists?! Why not let the MARKET decide which gamer (ALL GAMERS) has a livery worth buying? Let the gamers chooses which livery to sell on their planes at auction or on the livery market. I know I have some kick-a_ _ liveries and I have seen other gamers with liveries I want to buy and put on some of my planes. What are you scared of AM?! You have an AWESOME game and I'd be willing to spend a little more green $$$ with a little more choice / options.

CEO ALT-PAC AIR

Reactions:
First, we’d like to thank you for all of your submissions to the Livery Market. However, due to the massive interest it got in recent months, we are not able to satisfyingly sustain it in its current form. We are receiving a lot of entries, however most of them do not qualify for the Market. In the majority of cases, it’s because they use an IP neither the artist or us own. It’s ok to open Airlines Painter and recreate a livery of an existing airline for your personal use. However, it is not possible to sell them on the Livery Market. We had to take responsibility, especially as validation times became longer and longer with the popularity of the Second-hand Market spurring this new way to enjoy the game for many.

We do not want this to be the end and we don't want players who aim to sell their liveries to meet a cold wall. Liveries are still very important to us. We do however have to rehaul its inner workings. That’s why we decided to temporarily close the Livery Market. We reopened it once we added the "Artist" role in the game. Every player who successfully submitted a livery on the market before now has the artist role. We recently awarded the role to the Facebook and Discord Painter Challenge winners and we would very much like to organise one for the forum too so we can offer the same rewards to as many AM players as we can.

Again thank you very much for your support.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Screenshot_20210330-101135_AirlinesPainter.jpg