• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sorry, I've had some things happen irl and i've lost track of what is updating what where for whom or why.

I currently have a 464.7MB download paused in steam, trying to update my battletech. Last version i knew i was running was 1.2.0 with the option to 'opt in' to beta version of proposed skill changes.

Mainly I'm just asking, what specifically, was the latest patch/update.
1. Is it the stuff listed in this thread and pretty much just Linux only and nothing else?
2. If it's only linux stuff then do i really 'need' to update it, Now?
3. Can I just keep doing offline mode and wait till 1.3 and Flashpoint come out instead? (is there any benefit other than i'm a control freak that doesn't wanna reinstall mods again cuz lazy?)

Thanks for answers and patience!

Sorry, I've had some things happen irl and i've lost track of what is updating what where for whom or why.

I currently have a 464.7MB download paused in steam, trying to update my battletech. Last version i knew i was running was 1.2.0 with the option to 'opt in' to beta version of proposed skill changes.

Mainly I'm just asking, what specifically, was the latest patch/update.
1. Is it the stuff listed in this thread and pretty much just Linux only and nothing else?
2. If it's only linux stuff then do i really 'need' to update it, Now?
3. Can I just keep doing offline mode and wait till 1.3 and Flashpoint come out instead? (is there any benefit other than i'm a control freak that doesn't wanna reinstall mods again cuz lazy?)

Thanks for answers and patience!
The Linux Beta is opt-in only currently. 1.2.1 is an update that fixes issues with custom 'mechs per the OP. If you're not having those issues, then sure, you can hold off probably.

Awesome, thanks for the confirmation, much appreciated! o7

*Sorry Timaeus, the quote didn't work, just wanted to thank you personally so that's why this edit*