• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

HBS_L8Knight

Private
1 Badges
Jan 11, 2019
  • Harebrained Schemes Staff
We have released a new build that addresses four areas of concern:
  • We have fixed the issue in which the Arano Restoration controlled systems become swapped with the Aurigan Directorate after loading a historical post-Campaign save
  • We have addressed a special character display problem impacting our French translations
  • We have fixed an issue that caused an infinite loading screen if a Kickstarter Backer skin was in use
  • We have made several AI improvements that will result in better path finding
We are continuing to monitor the forums and investigate issues as they arise and we are hard at work on another update which will be coming soon, containing even more fixes and optimizations.

Thanks for playing!

We have fixed the issue in which the Arano Restoration controlled systems become swapped with the Aurigan Directorate after loading a historical post-Campaign save

I was wondering about that...but wasn't sure since it's been a while since I played...

I’m still seeing an all Aurigan Directorate map. My current game is just before the final campaign mission pair. I can take travel contracts for the Restoration but not go to what should be Restoration systems without a travel contract.

I’ll file a proper report tomorrow.

Yes, I saved a game while the bug was in place. A saved game from the 29th of May is fine, but the saved game from the 4th (1..6 version) has all Aurigan systems reverting to the Directorate.

<sigh> I guess that I'll just have to lose that Battlemaster (which is replaced a Thunderbolt) and the bevy of Medium Laser++'s that I got in the last two encounters. :(

I´ll keep this bug forever then (unless a better fix than reload to a earlier save comes up).
My only save before it is from the end of campaign before doing any flashpoint.
Over 1000 days before where i am now.

So, this is interesting. In agreement with the above statement, all of my post 1.6(1) update saves still show the Restoration as the Directorate. I tried going back to saves that were pre-1.6.1 update and they showed the same thing.

I went back to a pre-1.6(1) update and found something curious.

On the Navigation Map, Restoration planets still showed as Directorate:
upload_2019-6-7_9-15-21.png

However, when in-system and at the Argo Screen, they show as Restoration:
upload_2019-6-7_9-15-58.png

UPDATE: I had to go back to a save dated 27/05/2019 (my last save PRE 1.6/UW) for the Restoration to show correctly in the current version.

Last edited:
Is there a new process for submitting a save or bug report for the Aurigan Directorate and Arano Restoration map glitch, bug?

1.6.1, map still shows that the Directorate owns all of their space even though I've done the first few story missions for Campaign.

I kept playing after the expansion or patch that flipped the friendly territory and am now in week 70, was able to do the Dropship Assault, now the Code Box has been opened but there's no new priority story mission. I'm not sure at this point if it's by design or if because the map hasn't updated, or the campaign is bugged.

Is there a new process for submitting a save or bug report for the Aurigan Directorate and Arano Restoration map glitch, bug?

1.6.1, map still shows that the Directorate owns all of their space even though I've done the first few story missions for Campaign.

I kept playing after the expansion or patch that flipped the friendly territory and am now in week 70, was able to do the Dropship Assault, now the Code Box has been opened but there's no new priority story mission. I'm not sure at this point if it's by design or if because the map hasn't updated, or the campaign is bugged.
Post here

So this 1.6.1 hotfix in relation to the Directorate\Restoration map bug only works on pre 1.6 save files? I played a bunch post 1.6 and still have Restoration space showing as Directorate. If I load a save pre 1.6 that territory shows as Restoration.

Are there any plans to patch saved games made while the map was bugged? I'm not sure if I should just go back to a pre 1.6 save now or carry on with what I've played since and wait for something to fix my latest save.

DW

I'm another player that was in Restoration space when the 1.6 patch came out. Even with 1.6.1-542R I am showing as being in directorate space. I was able to play a bunch of missions even with the map being wrong, able to bounce from world to world but now I have played another campaign mission and now I can't leave the world I was on.

Loading one of my older saves from before the 1.6 patch now shows the proper map. Will the new patch include fixes for the saves that are in a bad state or should I go back to the last save before everything got borked & replay from there? Thanks