• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm running it through Steam and haven't made any changes to the game's boot prompts, and nothing is indicating that it's running in windowed mode, borderless or otherwise.

It's possible something's changed in the background without telling me. Computers are weird that way. Either way, I'm sure not complaining.

I'm running it through Steam and haven't made any changes to the game's boot prompts, and nothing is indicating that it's running in windowed mode, borderless or otherwise.

It's possible something's changed in the background without telling me. Computers are weird that way. Either way, I'm sure not complaining.

Yeah there won't be anything indicating whether it is full screen exclusive or windowed borderless except for how long it takes your desktop to compose, usually the only way to tell is that when in exclusive mode alt-tabbing out will result in a brief black screen as your desktop is recomposed; or when already alt-tabbed out mousing over the game in the taskbar won't display a thumbnail of the game window but instead just a blank frame (since it can't draw an exclusive mode in a window frame). Most people don't need exclusive mode but for some it does help with performance issues, for example G-sync really won't work in windowed mode because Windows itself won't draw a new screen until the vertical blanking interval. That's why you never see tearing in a Windowed mode and any game run in windowed mode will ignore v-sync settings since v-sync is technically always on in a window. If you had performance issues before, it's possible you set a command line prompt and then just completely forgot about it, only to have the update change the command prompt back to the default state.

Either way, if it's running better for you, then I wouldn't touch a thing. That rule about, "if it's not broke, don't fix it," really applies to computers and software.

Campaign mode issues:

- Cancelling a contract and signing to a new one does leave you without any contract. You have to sign up to the new contract again. (might also apply to career mode, haven't tested yet)
- ER PPCs in the SLDF mission do not apply the sensor distortion debuff.

Yeah thanks for breaking my mods ;( and thanks for not supporting modding. Yes I have had to resort to modding the game because your game is so unfairly balanced to compensate for a crappy AI that this will probably be the last DLC I buy since all you guys have done is give us 1 skin and a screen background for being a Kick Starter..NOT HAPPY!!

Campaign mode issues:

The ER-PPCs weapon jsons are missing the status effect. If you mod, try adding in cFixes, community fixes to missing or incorrect items like that one. We also fix the Zeus only being able to mount 3 JJ when it should be able to max 4, and the Crab being too slow if you have FP content in addition to a number of other in-game corrections.

• Some players using a platter hard drive may experience a significant delay during the initial splash screen
This is happening on SSD Drives as well. (A fresh install, never used mods.)
Along with seriously worse performance and longer load-times compared to pre-Flashpoint all across the game. :(

Yeah, I still can't play since the DLC. I have re-installed the game, done the steam verification, upgraded every driver on my PC, and nothing works. It takes about an hour to boot up the game, but when attempting to start a new game, it sit on that screen for 8 hours before I gave up. Please find a way to fix this, I really love this game, but in over 30 years of PC gaming, this is the first time I have ever encountered anything close to this. My PC is well beyond the specs for this game, and the game is on a SSD. I don't know if this information helps, but I re-installed the game without the DLC, and the same issue happens, completely unplayable.

Campaign mode issues:

- Cancelling a contract and signing to a new one does leave you without any contract. You have to sign up to the new contract again. (might also apply to career mode, haven't tested yet)
Please report these in in the bug reports section.

Well after about 4 hours I finally fixed the issue, My Assembly-Csharp.dll was corrupted...now what bothers me is that I re-Verified my files 3 times that day and it should have been fixed, for re-injecting. Infact after the 2nd time the Re-injection totally screwed up and would not take. I re-reinstalled Btml 6.4 and Mektek 4.2 then on re=verified a 4th time! after deleting the Assembly file on my own, and it finally worked. Now I am getting a 140 character limit error upon landing on the planet, during a chain mission and I a frustrated, it is probably a mod causing it but not sure. I will have to go through them one at a time to see. Ya know as much as I hate Creative assy, the one thing they really do is support the modding community, because it is what keeps their old crappy games alive and keeps a large residual income coming into them, because their modding community is Ginormous. Too bad HBS, but I hate to tell ya customers are getting really upset at game companies trying to nickle and dime us to death with DLC and micro-transactions. Bethesda and EA are in trouble!

And just some minutes ago Steam patched my Game to 1.3.2-418R
Well, that's interesting timing... my roughly 24-hour download of the 1.3.1 Linux installer just finished earlier today. (Slow connection.)

Not seeing 1.3.2 on GoG yet, though.

It's here, Galaxy is updating BATTLETECH right now (212 MB download).
To clarify... I'm not seeing it as a Linux download on the website. :(

I suspect the Galaxy client gets some priority in these matters...

To clarify... I'm not seeing it as a Linux download on the website. :(

I suspect the Galaxy client gets some priority in these matters...

I'm sorry to read that; unfortunately, GoG doesn't always uploads the updates/patches for all games, and sometimes they take a while to update the full installer.
However, with Linux I have zero experience/knowledge of how diligent GoG is with. Best thing one can do is contact GoG Support.

Hope it all goes well and swift for you. :)