• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I notice the price is Negative 2 billion and change ? Overflow?
Yep, a signed int32 can represent values from -2,147,483,648 to 2,147,483,647.
The price of that Highlander is the min value of a signed int32.

found a highlander 732b
View attachment 464090

What did you do, then? Did you buy it or not? Apparently, as it costed a negative 2.1 Billions C-bills, the game allowed you to buy it if you wanted - and I'm quite curious of the actual end result of such course of action: did you manage to bought it, then? And if you did, did you get 2.1 Billions added to your C-bills Funds (as subctracting a negative amount from a given positive amount would actually mean adding such negative amount as positive to the already positive given one), or something different happened?

As IMHO I don't think that long-lasting bugs' effects can possibly be fixed retroactively (i.e. in this case I think nigh impossible for any kind of bug-fix to remove from the Outfit’s Available Funds such earned negative-into-positive C-bills amount), this would be a prime chance to exploit the game in such an over-the-top game heist as never again seen in the video-game's industry – and I will surely try to execute such an exploit, if given even a single chance, while thinking about it as due reparation for all the mess caused to my main campaign’s playthrough by the current state actual Pirates-loathed-reputation’s 10,000% price increase patch-fix!:p

In debt? Doesn't the game end in defeat if you go below $0? Did the game not end, even after the end of month summary?

Very appreciative of the fixes, etc. However, please remove or fix: :"Store prices in the Black Market are now affected by your reputation with the Pirates faction. "

I finally got to a blackmarket (after paying 2.5mil credits for access) only to find that because of my -100 rep with pirates, I will never be able to afford ANYTHING of value in the black market. The prices are something like 10,000% normal, which is of course completely ridiculous. I would have never spent the 2.5m credits if I had known this was going to happen. The logic of it also escapes me as well, but that isn't even the real issue. The thing is, many (if not all) of these things are not possible to obtain anywhere else. The regular marketplaces are somewhat of a joke, as I've come to discover. (Unless I just haven't been to the right systems.)

Very appreciative of the fixes, etc. However, please remove or fix: :"Store prices in the Black Market are now affected by your reputation with the Pirates faction. "

I finally got to a blackmarket (after paying 2.5mil credits for access) only to find that because of my -100 rep with pirates, I will never be able to afford ANYTHING of value in the black market. The prices are something like 10,000% normal, which is of course completely ridiculous. I would have never spent the 2.5m credits if I had known this was going to happen. The logic of it also escapes me as well, but that isn't even the real issue. The thing is, many (if not all) of these things are not possible to obtain anywhere else. The regular marketplaces are somewhat of a joke, as I've come to discover. (Unless I just haven't been to the right systems.)

Items available for purchase in Shops (whenever such Shops are standard, Alliance Quartermaster's or Black Market ones) are randomly generated by randomly rolling on the various Shop's Items Lists linked to the relevant Shop. This means that, even though it's true that BM shops have the best shopping lists to roll upon, there's absolutely no guarantee that you 'll find any precious, outstanding or succulent weapon system or piece of equipment - you'll only stand a better chance to find a few items of them every now and then, but in the end it always completely depends your specific luck any time you visit one such a shop.;)

For instance, in my currently first and only main campaign play-through I've visited BM shops at least a couple of dozen times or more, and I've still never found a single Highlander HGN-732B's complete chassis or even single Salvage Part for sale in either any "Black Market" or "Former Star League Presence"-tagged system shops I've visited so far yet, while other players have reported to have found or even bought any of them several times:(

However, please remove or fix
I doubt you're going to get anywhere with that, because it looks like "working as intended" to me. Maybe if you're lucky you'll get a price cut, but it'll still be extremely steep. We're talking about a rep that would normally completely lock you out of doing business. This isn't "I don't like you", this is outright "[expletive deleted] that guy in particular" levels of hatred.

You're being offered the sort of pricing that you'd get trying to insure a learner driver on a brand new Bugatti Veyron, and that's quite deliberate. At that sort of rep, your dealer would rather spite you than get paid.

BM access is by random event. The current system allows a player to capitalize on the event regardless of status short of being banned (which they wouldn't see the normal event anyway) and doesn't drop membership when it goes that low. This allows us to not have to wait for another random offer to appear, but effectively cuts us off until we improve it standing.

I doubt you're going to get anywhere with that, because it looks like "working as intended" to me. Maybe if you're lucky you'll get a price cut, but it'll still be extremely steep. We're talking about a rep that would normally completely lock you out of doing business. This isn't "I don't like you", this is outright "[expletive deleted] that guy in particular" levels of hatred.

You're being offered the sort of pricing that you'd get trying to insure a learner driver on a brand new Bugatti Veyron, and that's quite deliberate. At that sort of rep, your dealer would rather spite you than get paid.

Whenever HBS will include a Pirates FP or two into any of the future DLC that would be just fine with me, as FP may be negotiated without any Reputation constraints allowing players to start recovering from previous faux pas.

• Achievement - "Professional Scavenger" can now be obtained, however it is not granted retroactively.
This achievement is still in fact, bugged. I can also state that I won't be doing another 8 part campaign, so when HBS does fix it, it would be lovely to grant retroactive achievement by loading the correct campaign save.