• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
@Marauder3D just goto github and do a seachy for battletechmodders/modtek

Question - in the assassination missions, after killing everyone, are you still forced to go to the exit point, or the mission end like in 1.3 ?

-in my experience, when your lance isn't picked right away after completing the mission, it's because there is an enemy reinforcement waiting to be triggered, that and also I have found a lone enemy vehicle stuck at a corner of the map. but some times there is not apparent reason for it and still I have to run to the evac zone.

Played the first batch of Missions and i like the acceleration of the missons by reducing dead time.

Loading times are still pretty long but i started Computergaming in the "Press Play on Tape Era" where you had loading times of half an hour if it did acutally load so in regard to that they are minimal. ;)

Time to advance further...

Havamal, may I ask, what is the exact rule? Might there be there exceptions such links being allowed if they are approved in advance by the forum administrators? If so, maybe someone should submit a list of useful links like these for their approval, for the benefit or all?
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/forum-user-agreement-rules.544261/
forum user agreement and rules.PNG

No Github, No Nexusmods, No Reddit, ect.

IIRC that means Youtube (embedded only,no channels) ok, twitch ok, discord ok, ect.

For official approval you'll have to contact Tiny Wiking.

Last edited:
-in my experience, when your lance isn't picked right away after completing the mission, it's because there is an enemy reinforcement waiting to be triggered, that and also I have found a lone enemy vehicle stuck at a corner of the map. but some times there is not apparent reason for it and still I have to run to the evac zone.

There's a specific bug in 1.4 where you always have to evac after finishing an assassination mission.

Fixed an issue where some missions could not be completed when an enemy 'Mech failed to load.
This explains a bug I had where I walked around for like 200 turns and couldn't find any mechs to kill. I thought I was missing an objective.

There's a specific bug in 1.4 where you always have to evac after finishing an assassination mission.

I just finished an Assassination in Career Mode. Took out the 4 Guards, then the Main Target and a Lance of reeinforcements. Got Auto picked up from Sumire after the last kill.

Last edited:
Well since its not mentioned,
ALL the MechWarrior chatter (and the chatter thru the 1MC aboard the Argo in the background, or when you select them to fix,drive,upgrade,level up,get contracts and hire) is missing. Using steam and the suggested rollback doesnt work for the non-beta versions and having to dig through where ever steam decides to hide files (like a clean wipe for fallout, man that hurt lost Eck and a living Dekker post restoring crown, Glitch calling and handing out gauss charged head shots...*sigh*) to do so isnt in my purview. (so ya might want to strike that from the OP)

ALL the MechWarrior chatter (and the chatter thru the 1MC aboard the Argo in the background, or when you select them to fix,drive,upgrade,level up,get contracts and hire) is missing. Using steam and the suggested rollback doesnt work for the non-beta versions and having to dig through where ever steam decides to hide files (like a clean wipe for fallout, man that hurt lost Eck and a living Dekker post restoring crown, Glitch calling and handing out gauss charged head shots...*sigh*) to do so isnt in my purview. (so ya might want to strike that from the OP)
That sounds like an bug that has been reported with regards to using surround sound instead of stereo for audio. If you haven't I suggest doing a verify of the files and testing it again just in case steam didn't download something right. Otherwise, please report as a bug in the bug report forum.

ALL the MechWarrior chatter (and the chatter thru the 1MC aboard the Argo in the background, or when you select them to fix,drive,upgrade,level up,get contracts and hire) is missing.
That's a bug in your installation or settings; all that chatter still works fine in my game in 1.5.0.

Please report it in the Bug Reports section if you haven't already done so.

hi my first post for this great game huge fan Question is it real 250 Million c bills for a jenner 1,2 Billion cbils for a king crab i know initself bm is insane per definiton but this 20 mil for a ml +++ pls somebody explain pls thy all

or you can do what i did add the king crab to the likes of restoration mech stores and get it 100 times cheaper

Or you can just keep fighting.... King Crabs aren't THAT uncommon in 4 1/2 and 5 star missions, and can be found down to 3 1/2 star missions, I believe. In practice, I've found Atlases to be less common the KGCs.

Or you can just keep fighting.... King Crabs aren't THAT uncommon in 4 1/2 and 5 star missions, and can be found down to 3 1/2 star missions, I believe. In practice, I've found Atlases to be less common the KGCs.
The same has happened to me. I’ve only managed to salvage a single standard Atlas compared to at least four King Crabs - all of whom except one I sold for cash.

That sounds like an bug that has been reported with regards to using surround sound instead of stereo for audio. If you haven't I suggest doing a verify of the files and testing it again just in case steam didn't download something right. Otherwise, please report as a bug in the bug report forum.
Thanks I hadnt thought of the surround sound thing. I have this IDT sound and after a winblows X update in jan the equalizer stopped having any effect, the speaker testing has never worked (while the windows speaker testing and config does). So having also just done a winblows X update who knows what else might cause issue. I'll do a verify anywho and look at the 2 likely sound issue culprits *sigh* sucks having dynamic surround in headphones and not using it.