• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
join the empire we have cookies

Attachments

• vad.jpg
    vad.jpg
    83,6 KB · Views: 81
If the player hits
Looks like a great patch, but I don't see the logic of gating the best stores behind pirate rep.
Black market has always been gated by pirate rep.

There was a bug which linked the price to system owner rep instead of pirate rep. That could prevent people from accessing a black market store if the system owner loathed them even if they were allied with the pirates.

Stupid question here -
If I held of on the 1.4 patch to avoid calamity, can I just update to 1.5 manually and skip the previous patch? I'm doing this manually from GOG due to work laptop restrictions :rolleyes:

Stupid question here -
If I held of on the 1.4 patch to avoid calamity, can I just update to 1.5 manually and skip the previous patch? I'm doing this manually from GOG due to work laptop restrictions :rolleyes:
Yes? If the patch is something like 1.X -> 1.4, 1.4 -> 1.5 instead of 1.X - 1.5 you'll still need to apply the 1.4 to update, but otherwise playing on that version can be skipped.

Question - in the assassination missions, after killing everyone, are you still forced to go to the exit point, or the mission end like in 1.3 ?
From my limited playtime yesterday, yes. I don't remember if it was that way before, but I had to do it at the end of a couple of destroy base missions too.

So they didn't fix that and they introduced the same bug to at least one more mission type?

Question - in the assassination missions, after killing everyone, are you still forced to go to the exit point, or the mission end like in 1.3 ?

I did an Assassination mission last night in 1.5 - I did not need to go to Evac point I was picked up right away after last kill ( killed all guards first then target )

Hmm, conflicting reports...

Nope. Rules proscribe such links.

You can Google it or get it off the discord :p
Havamal, may I ask, what is the exact rule? Might there be there exceptions such links being allowed if they are approved in advance by the forum administrators? If so, maybe someone should submit a list of useful links like these for their approval, for the benefit or all? (Note: I have no idea where ModTech or RogueTech etc. are, either, so I couldn't do this myself if I wanted to)