LIVE - BATTLETECH 1.4.0 Release Notes: The One with Localization!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Decided to give it another try
Fresh install - new Career - Got though first mission - got hopes up
second mission crash to desktop with the little note to send in crash report
sent in another crash report
Back to waiting
This has just been since 1.4 never had problems before

HBS, hi from Russia =)

I’m working on improving your translation (on Nexus) and I have some localization questions
1 why disabled fast language switching?
2 why does the translation callsign not work? for example, Archangel. There is a translation in the localization file, but the call sign still remains in English.
3 How to translate text (for example, callsigns) that are not in the localization file? I know value, for example the pilot's call sign Showboat (this "showboat"). I adding the "showboat, Модница" value to the localization file and this doesn't work =(((
4 Is there any translation program and / or manual (with a description of the values) for more convenient editing of the localization file? Is it accessible to the common user? =)

thx

ps
sry for my google english =)

@daimon_drunken hey man you may want to also post those questions in the MOD section of the forums.

someone there might be able to help you also.

Yeah !!! My game was bugged by 1.4 to the point where it was unplayable due to crashes - 1.5 seems to have Fixed it :) 2 missons completed zero issues - too soon to be certain but looking good.