• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Preath

Recruit
10 Badges
Jun 17, 2009
  • Deus Vult
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Divine Wind
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Lead and Gold
  • Magicka
  • The Showdown Effect
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
hi,

im in the examination room and i've put in all chemicals in the machine except one, which i can not find. I've found every chemical in the examination room.

Where is the last one?

I have the same problem and those links didn't help. Btw the first one didn't work at all. (The vid)

Or im not sure if i have founded all the chemicals or not.

I honestly don't know because i put them in the tank before i went down to the kennel. I think i got all.

I honestly don't know because i put them in the tank before i went down to the kennel. I think i got all.

Well if you cant be sure, then youre assuming.... which means you cant be sure that the following hints will help you.

HINT 1 - If you need help with the examination room, read on below

Examination Room:
Rummage this room for the required chemicals, there are five of them scattered everywhere in racks, behind shelves, move the picture frame to gain access to the vents.

HINT 2 - If you have all 5 chemicals and need help to mix them and what order to do so read on below

Once you have collected the chemicals, use them all in the mixer; use the research chemical you got from the chemical room in the bottom left side. Mix the chemicals in this order:
214653. Keep in mind the bottom mixer row buttons are reversed.

Let me know when you both get past this bit!!

Well, i dont understand your solutions. This is what i mean, or we mean... we have put in all the chemicals in the machine (showed on the picture) and then when we try to push any of the buttons it says this message (on the picture). And.. we have put the thing to the bottom left into the machine too.

readfile.php

This post explains what to do as simply as I have seen anywhere:

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1778&pid=14958#pid14958

Well first off I would suggest you make sure that you got the base chemicals including:
http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1778&pid=15945#pid15945

1. Chlorine
2. Acetone
3. Iodine
4. Bromine
5. Nitrogen
6. Sulphur

Make sure that these are all in the machine. If you cant be 100% sure, any chance you could restart a savegame just prior to this section?

You will also need a substance called COMPOUND 65 if you havent already used it. See this thread for more details.

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2211

The last post in the above thread also talks about a possible bug, which I cannot verify.

Also make sure you read the NOTE that explains how to create the mixture.

Its been almost a year since I last played the game, so I cant be of more help than this.