• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Rank & File (link in my signature) is updated for 3.0

Hello I just want to request, can you do something about a bug that happens when a cardinal died and then his portrait, clothing and name would revert back to that of a princebishop/bishop?
another thing, should it really be called prince-bishop? or is archbishop a better name for a duke counterpart in the clergy?

Many thanks Azarias. I love your mod. :D

Also Better Mountains is certainly not working

Attachments

• 20190124150109_1.jpg
    20190124150109_1.jpg
    377 KB · Views: 62
Also Better Mountains is certainly not working

Worked fine for me when i tested it after reading your post.
"Better Mountains II" that is..and also listed as such here.

Didnt you have bugged rivers like me?
Nope. Fine rivers.
Not only that, but i also don't have the green (sand glass) and blue circle there left and right of the date.
You seem to play a modded version or a DLC adds these, but i doubt that.

Besides mods, maybe you simply overwrote an old BM version and thus old left over files cause an issue or it's a cache problem or so.
Dunno...or it's me....:confused:

Last edited:
Nope. Fine rivers.
Not only that, but i also don't have the green (sand glass) and blue circle there left and right of the date.
You seem to play a modded version or a DLC adds these, but i doubt that.

Besides mods, maybe you simply overwrote an old BM version and thus old left over files cause an issue or it's a cache problem or so.
Dunno...or it's me....:confused:

The two icons are from the latest DLC Holy Fury and its updates. They allow you to either shatter the world or make every province its own county (no dukes, kings, or emperors).

The two icons are from the latest DLC Holy Fury and its updates. They allow you to either shatter the world or make every province its own county (no dukes, kings, or emperors).

Helpful. Thanks. :cool:

Moon Phases & Seasons

Not really sure how to categorize it. Resources, perhaps? Relies on exported variables, so requires 2.6 or later.

Crusader Kings 2 User Modification Index Superthread

Want a mod, a guide or an utility added to the list? Post it in the thread together with what patch it is for and what category it should go in.
When your modification is updated to the latest version and you'd like your entry in this index updated, please post here to notify me.
Mods will never be removed unless specifically requested by the original author. Any mods that become severely outdated (more than 2 patches out of date) will be moved to the "Archive".

Please be patient when a new patch is released, it takes some time to correct the lists.

Index of the Index:

To see modifications compatible with the latest version of CK2, click "Latest Version", to see those compatible with older versions, click the respective links.

Is this no longer being upated?

There was a tool for making family trees with a genealogy software, I can't find it now, someone knows where can I find it?

There was also an empty .psd heraldry template, anyone has that?

Last edited: