• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
@loup99
Wish for a slight correction.
Regarding this post:

The link of the mod in the opening post is to that post, instead of the mods' thread.
Please change.
Merci. :)
Oh sorry, that was silly of me, I don't know what happened there. Should be good now. Good that I have you to survey the list!

Greetings,
I recently posted a proof-of-concept mod/resource called Fake Mapmodes which might be a candidate to add to the "resources" list, or wherever it might fit.

Aliyah (The Return) for CK2+ is now live and being actively worked on. It is a complete revamp of Judaism from events to societies to new religions. It's an updated version of Expanded Israel/Monotheism Rising: The Age of Faith. All of the non-Jewish stuff has been removed.

Current version is Beta 2.

Howdy loup! How have you been?

Aliyah (The Return) for CK2+ is now live and being actively worked on. It is a complete revamp of Judaism from events to societies to new religions. It's an updated version of Expanded Israel/Monotheism Rising: The Age of Faith. All of the non-Jewish stuff has been removed.

Current version is Beta 2.
Is there both an independent version and a CK2+ version or is it strictly a sub-mod at the moment? Because by prior ruling determined by the previous lists:
Concerning sub-mods or compatibility patches for other mods, they are usually listed in that specific mod sub-forum or thread.

Howdy loup! How have you been?
I have been well, thank you. How are you?

Is there both an independent version and a CK2+ version or is it strictly a sub-mod at the moment? Because by prior ruling determined by the previous lists:

I have been well, thank you. How are you?

It's a specific submod at this point in time. A lot of prior real life problems prevented me from working on the mod the last time I was active.

I'm doing pretty well. :)

Thank you for asking.

It's a specific submod at this point in time. A lot of prior real life problems prevented me from working on the mod the last time I was active.
Okay, don't hesitate to post about it here if that ever changes, and good luck for the project.
I'm doing pretty well. :)

Thank you for asking.
You are welcome.

Requesting the addition of the following mod -

The Dawn of Civilization
Version 0.7 Beta
Current patch 2.8.1.1 (ISRM)

A shattered world, total conversion Major Overhaul mod that turns CK2 into a simulator of the period 70,000 BP to 1,000 BC. Players play as human or other hominid (Neanderthal or Denisovan) and try to navigate their way from the Middle Paleolithic all the way to dawn of Empires, converting culture, gaining technology and expanding development as they go.

Mod designed and but using all DLCs but with Jade Dragon disabled. No other mods referred or used.

Link - https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...from-70-000-bc-to-the-age-of-empires.1063391/

Requesting the addition of the following mod -

The Dawn of Civilization
Version 0.7 Beta
Current patch 2.8.1.1 (ISRM)

A shattered world, total conversion Major Overhaul mod that turns CK2 into a simulator of the period 70,000 BP to 1,000 BC. Players play as human or other hominid (Neanderthal or Denisovan) and try to navigate their way from the Middle Paleolithic all the way to dawn of Empires, converting culture, gaining technology and expanding development as they go.

Mod designed and but using all DLCs but with Jade Dragon disabled. No other mods referred or used.

Link - https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...from-70-000-bc-to-the-age-of-empires.1063391/
Added!

@loup99

Could you please be so kind to change the name of the mod on the list to "Wikipedia" as it is and not "Wiki" ?

Latest Version: 2.8.0 / 2.8.1 / 2.8.1.1

Graphics/Interface

I missed it in the list before looking twice again.
Apart from that the other Wikipedia specific mod uses the full name in that list... *Cell injüstice !* :p