• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Reactions:
Just to let you know that the performance mods do not work as designed anymore, they were made without Raja's of Indias map extension in mind so I do not feel it is appropriate to put them in the 2.3.3 list. Maybe you should check to see if the other mods still work aswell before putting them in there too.

Just to let you know that the performance mods do not work as designed anymore, they were made without Raja's of Indias map extension in mind so I do not feel it is appropriate to put them in the 2.3.3 list. Maybe you should check to see if the other mods still work aswell before putting them in there too.
Rognvaldr, this list was just recently token over by me. It's pupose is not to be me checking and adding content when it fits, it is the list of modders. Everything added here has in one way or other been stated to work with either certain modding ways, or certain versions of CK2, if something is unappropriate, ask the modder who demanded Korbah to add the mod on the list. Thank you for notifying me about this, but i is done in the wrong place.

Would it be of your interest to add in two new categories to the list? Because Alternative Scenario/Fantasy existed before, but no longer. I think it would be appropriate to add it back as there are more and more mods in this genre. Another category I consider adding is History/Bookmarks or something similar. It is a bit less obvious and important, as it only implies a few mods. The things is that, so far all of those mods have been in the Graphics/Interface section, which feels a bit weird to me.

My Sorcery mod is still compatible with the game, and it should always be so unless something gets altered in the way triggered decisions work.

My Sorcery mod is still compatible with the game, and it should always be so unless something gets altered in the way triggered decisions work.
Added as "Timeless" to the new/old "Alternative Scenario/Fantasy" section. Please do link the mod here next time though.

Would it be of your interest to add in two new categories to the list? Because Alternative Scenario/Fantasy existed before, but no longer.

I definitely agree that alternative/fantasy should be in its own category, maybe even two for the total overhaul ones, and for the ones that just tweak vanilla.

Edit: Oh, just saw that it s already done, great :D

Can you also please add the Warhammer Mod to the list?

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/mod-warhammer-geheimnisnacht.843657/

Credit: The Warhammer Geheimnisnacht Team

my female german nicknames (section text) is updated to 2.3.4

My decadence breakup mod didn't need any changes for 2.3.4, so it is compatible as is.

CK2+ now works for 2.3.4

my female german nicknames (section text) is updated to 2.3.4

My decadence breakup mod didn't need any changes for 2.3.4, so it is compatible as is.

CK2+ now works for 2.3.4
Added to the list as 2.3.4 compatible. Moved over all mods that are timeless to the 2.3.4 section. If any timeless mods that were not "Timeless" in the list were not moved over, please notify me in this thread and I will add them to the latest version.

Reactions:
BTWK works with 2.3.4, and I'm pretty sure almost all mods will given the nature of the patch.
Added, but the patch does modify 00_event_modifiers.txt, a potential cause of conflict. WtWSMS works with it too, but it won't include all of the content.

My Female Religious Clothing mini-mod is still current as of patch 2.3.4