• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rylock

Field Marshal
64 Badges
Mar 10, 2008
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • PDXCon 2017 Awards Winner
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Pride of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2
Here's a list of all known sub-mods made for CK2Plus, with each one listing the last known version of CK2Plus they were known to work with (it's possible they may work with a later version; I'm only going off what we've been informed of):

VIET+/CPRplus+ -- last known compatibility: the CPRplus module is updated for v4.04
CK2+ to Veritas et Fortitudo Converter [WIP] -- last known compatibility: CK2+ v4.04
Buildings from Conclave Content Pack Added -- last known compatibility: CK2+ v4.03.1
Charlemagne's Aachen Expanded -- last known compatibility: CK2+ v4.03.1
Base Trade Routes Sub-Mod for CK2+ -- last known compatibility: CK2+ v4.03.1
Non-Dynasty Heirs for CK2Plus -- last known compatibility: always

If you have a sub-mod you'd like to be added to this list, or you want to update the compatibility version info, post here in this thread and I'll amend the list.

The following are completely separate mods which are either known to be compatible to CK2Plus or have specific CK2Plus-compatibility built into them:

[Mod] Better Looking Garbs -- compatibility: hard to say, it's missing a couple of the most recent tweaks but for the most part there are very few files which overlap

NOTE: None of these sub-mods are "official" or supported in any way. The makers of CK2Plus cannot guarantee that any of these sub-mods work, even for the versions they claim to be compatible with, and that they won't cause issues with the rest of the mod. Use them at your own risk.

Last edited:
Reactions:
Are any of the performance mods up to date and compatible eg flattened terrain?
Those you can do yourself, just alter three files. Make map/topology.bmp and map/world_normal_height.bmp blank inside (open it with Paint or whatever, select all, delete and save). Then you edit map/terrain.txt and in the priority = x you alter all of them to 0.

Umm, I also made my own sort of sub mod. It's an alteration of ancient religions event. I was originally going to not distribute since I had only altered a single file it but now I've changed my mind. If anyone really wants it I'll leave the file right here for them.
Just extract the file within here, go into your common folder, then the scripted_effects folder and replace the file with the same name as this one.
Edit: I've forgotten to mention, It only works when ancient religions is set on territory, not culture. Setting ancient religions on culture will do it the normal way the mod does it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.