• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Slight change of plans, folks. Turns out a conflict has prevented CatKnight from coming on board as your librAARian. However, robou has agreed to step in instead.

I too am late, but my AAR is called
In The Land Of The Few
A narrative AAR starting in 1869 that follows the tumultuous events taking place in this world.
Started about a month ago.

Ok,
Hi everyone, your new LibrAARian reporting here. I have got the new LibrAARy all ready for posting and fully updated upto the latest post by Jaran. The LibrAARy is upto date, and I shouldn't have missed anyone out. If anything is wrong with yours (or if you do notice other peoples) AAR entries, don't hesitate to PM me. I will be working on the LibrAARy more to make some cool graphics, stats and all and this is a working peice. it is just that for now I have all the AARs entered in it. If you could sticky this, Coz, when I have posted it, that would be helpful.
See you round
Rob

Congratz and good luck at taking over the libraarian job here in Victoria!

So I shall begin with my current and only AAR going on right now, Saints and Angels (1861) a tale of the American Civil War. Played as the Confederate States of America when the civil war broke out and is now the story of an average American Family as they try to survive the troubling years of the American Civil War.

The link is in my signature, Thanks!

Last edited:
My AAR, Ireland, Awake! is finally completed after a good, solid run.

Link is HERE.

Officially finished on January 26, 2009 if the spesific date matters to anyone :D

The LibrAARy will be fully up to speed with events since January as of this Sunday, that being the 12th April.

Just a minor nitpicking. My AAR did not start out in 1836, but in 1854. I did not cover the period preceding the defeat in the Crimean War, except for a small Prologue post :)