• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
"The Footsteps of Illustrious Men"- USA GC AAR
-url=http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=270547

United States

Last edited:
Didn´t notice this until now, which is not good on my part, but at least it´s better last time when I never noticed it... Anyway it´s The Golden Nation- California (VIP) AAR, written by DerKaiser, ongoing. I couldn´t advise you more strongly to read it at once, it will change your life (almost certainly for the worse).

DerKaiser

For what it's worth...

My Afghan AAR, Af-Khan-i-Stan: The Insular Khanate has just seen its first update in about a year.

Deservedly, it's been noted in the LibrAARy as "on hold", but might best be listed again as "ongoing", as I've got a hankering to get back to it.

Also, I've just a few days ago posted another update to Castles In the Sky, which is accurately and only slightly optimistically still listed as "ongoing". I shall endeavor greatly to keep this updated on a semi-regular basis from this point on. :D

Thanks for following my ridiculously sporadic writings! Maybe this would be the perfect opportunity for folks to either re-read or begin reading either of these works for the first time, as neither is yet very long (certainly NOTHING like Fire Warms' length, thus far!). :rolleyes:

Rensslaer

My Belgian AAR should now be listed as crashed/abandoned
My next project is...
An Italian AAR [thread=322508]The Will of God[/thread]

Well, once again I have begun the great task of updating the librAARy. I will do so at least through June of this year (and have through March already done in the alpha section.) No idea when it'll be completed, but I'll be working on it again tomorrow so perhaps...

I have at least completed the updates for the VictAARian Cross for the last two contests, updating the Vickie Cross section itself as well as placing the notation by each AAR that placed or was nominated. As always, if you were involved in one of those contests, please take a look and make sure I got it right. With so much information, it is easy to make a mistake and I depend on you good folks to let me know when I messed up. Thanks.

OK. Vickie's librAARy is now updated through the month of June. I'll try and tackle later months sometime soon. As always, please take a look at your work and let me know if any mistakes have been made.

Also, recall my rule - the AAR must reach past a page before it gets included (and sometimes more than just one page if there were only a couple of actual story posts.) There were quite a lot of abandoned AARs for this last period, so I had to be rather particular when deciding what to put in there. Hopefully, I have been fair. If you notice one you think should be included, point it out and I will revisit it.

Finally, as the wise man says - "Write on!"

Last edited: