• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thank you for pointing that out, HB. There is bound to be a mistake when looking at a few months worth of work and I rely on you good folks to let me know when something does not look right.

It's fixed now. :)

My new Tuscany AAR, starting in 1836, is going along very nicely. Just noticed this thread and thought I should post it.

Generations -- A Tuscany AAR

I plan on going through 1920 (or, if it lasts into Revolutions, 1936...that is the year my character reaches 100 years of age anyway). I've already played through 1849 and it's going along nicely.

Caudillo said:
The Silver Age: A Spain AAR has been completed ending at 1900, out of game writing spans to 1920...

^ This still needs to be updated...

I'm rather behind on updating the librAARy, Caudillo. Still trying to find time to work on the FAQ, my AAR and attending to mod duties. But fear not - when I do the next update, I will be sure and make all applicable changes. :)

Coz1,
My Swedish AAR, A funny thing happened on the way to Saint Petersburg is finished, thanks

Quirinus

coz1 said:
I'm rather behind on updating the librAARy, Caudillo. Still trying to find time to work on the FAQ, my AAR and attending to mod duties. But fear not - when I do the next update, I will be sure and make all applicable changes. :)

No worries, just wanted to know if the library was still being administered. Thank you...

A new AAR....its EU2...but i could not find any place to register it in the EU2 forum

Sorry man i dont really know if im right here but i started an EU2 AAR 2 days ago, i found out that one has to tell - sorry i didn't sooner. I could not find anywhere to register it in the EU2 Forums so i guess ill do it here....hope you dont ban me now - but maybe im being paranoid i don't know
EU2 WATK Denmark 1419 - ?
By the way - i would like a moderator to have a look at it - to tell me if i am out of line - the current king (Erik VII) was not very diplomaticly minded when he did rule...but anyway have a look at it, thanx:

Two Kingdoms, one Monarch A Denmark AAR

Coz1,
I've started a new AAR as Belgium in 1836

[color=dark_orange]Belgian World Conquest [/color]
[thread=272211]Neutrality is Overrated[/thread]

thanks
Quirinus308

My AAR: Generations -- a Tuscany AAR, is alive after a three month death. :rolleyes: