• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
ustamp.png

As above, I have now updated the librAARy...
ja.gif

Thank you, SirCliveWolfe, for your work on this! I know it's a big job!

Partly because of this, I wanted to let you know I've appointed you Fan of the Week!

Congratulations!

Rensslaer

hello, sorry to nitpick - but my hungarian aar has been acutally complete already. :) thank you

Thank you for correcting me...
ustamp.png
its a great read

btw... just read your AAR, as librAARian, I suppose I should be neutral, but great job
ja.gif

Thank you, SirCliveWolfe, for your work on this! I know it's a big job!

Partly because of this, I wanted to let you know I've appointed you Fan of the Week!

Congratulations!

Rensslaer

Wow... erm... I really don't know how to react to this just yet... too many beers tonight, but wow... very unexpected...

Wow... erm... I really don't know how to react to this just yet... too many beers tonight, but wow... very unexpected...

Just a reminder, SirClive... If you would please stop by the thread and tell us something about yourself, and then also choose a successor!

This is generally done sometime on Monday.

Thanks!

Renss

Letting off some steam - An industrializing USA AAR

Version: Victoria: Revolutions with VIP.
Nation: USA.
Campaign: Grand Campaign, 1836.
Difficulty: Normal
AI Aggressivenes: Normal
Style: Started in a history book style, but changed it to gameplay.
Goals: Initially I only wanted to have a high Industry and a decent Military score with good Infrastructure throughout the US, but I ended up annexing or puppeting almost everyone except two provinces of Austria and one province of Hungary. I just didn't get there in time :D
Start date: 30-07-2010

Favorite Gameplay AAR, Vicky 2010 Q4 (only technically though, since there was no competition...)

Last edited: