• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
just keep exploring it looks like you have explored deep but not wide to me, I want to say more but just make sure you had the thing activated before you started the new game which it looked like you did and then just keep exploring they will come up. I want to say some things but I may spoil something I can give you a hint if you like.

just keep exploring it looks like you have explored deep but not wide to me, I want to say more but just make sure you had the thing activated before you started the new game which it looked like you did and then just keep exploring they will come up. I want to say some things but I may spoil something I can give you a hint if you like.
No no no No hint please I loooooove surprises , I'm gonna send one of space cowboys in to the future meaning 80 day's around the galaxy .
I will find them :mad::D

Bugs I´ve seen:

- In dialogue with enclaves the dialogue screen sometimes just shuts down after you chose an option. Or their answer stays empty. Does not happen steady but from time to time.

Edit: Deleted second bug because it was none.

Last edited:
- I´m not quite sure if the science guys just took my money for the science boost without boosting anything. At least I don´t find any clue for the boost at the moment. But I admit it just could be me respectively I don´t want to rule out that I´m just to blind to find. :p
Just check any science lab, i've found the modifier from curator here

I had no issue invading pre-ftl worlds and their respective populations are visible on the species tab.

The only issue I've encountered so far is that the curator interaction screen can randomly close or trades cannot be completed and then later show up as alerts.