• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Appears the ship editor is now broken - point totals in the editor don't match the actual fleet size as shown in the fleet list. Can you post a DETAILED changelog as requested by Kildar so we can all adjust our tactics?

As for the tweaks, I'm fine with adjusting, but need to be able to edit and see the actual values.

In addition to my comment regarding the fleet editor, I just wanted to say thanks for your hard work on this game and patch. Those of us who have fallen for this game appreciate the time and energy you put into this project. Take a deep breath and keep tweaking, and communicating with the fanbase!

Thanks crickett, had a dad and other mods for the increased chatter on the forums.

Ok thanks I'm back in now. Still having some issues with crashing though!

If you still have problems with crashing, please open a new thread otherwise it might get buried in other comments. Remember that if you've bought the PC/Mac version, to please register the game under the "My Games" tab.

Don't forget to provide as much details as you can, the more details, the more it will help the devs to pinpoint the problem.

So how do we access this jazz mode thing on steam, then?

It's in settings (gear icon top left). Just discovered it myself. Says works only in vs games, but it also applies to replays, or at least the music and graphics do.

The commentary voice isn't nearly deep enough. Needs to be Duke Hazard deep.

Last edited: