- Apr 2, 2012
Hello guys! Here are some information regarding the release of Leviathan: Warships, which I hope will answer any questions you may have.
Information regarding purchasing the game
When is the game released?
- April 30th 2013 for PC and Mac
- May 2 2013 for iOS and Android
On what platforms is the game available?
- PC (Windows XP, Vista, 7) and Mac (OS X 10.6.8 or later) as well as Android and Apple tablets and phones with enough screen size. Please see the system requirements for more info.
Where can I buy the game?
- You can find retailers here (http://www.leviathanwarships.com/buy)
Will I receive the tablet versions of the game if I buy the PC/Mac version (or the other way around)?
- No. I'm afraid that PC/Mac is sold as one unit and the Android and Apple versions are separate versions. If you want to play the game across all available platforms, you would have to buy it 3 times.
Where is the pre-order bonus for my Android/Apple version of the game?
- I'm afraid that the design of the Android and Apple appstores does not allow for us to give you pre-order bonuses. Sorry!
I have the Marauder pack on my PC/Mac version, but not on my tablet. How does that work?
- You will still be able to play with your account on both platforms. You will even be able to continue a started game using Marauder units on your tablet. You will not be able to start new games from your tablet using the Marauder units however. Unless you also purchase the Marauder pack on your tablet.
Why was the iOS and Android release moved?
- The release version of Leviathan: Warships didn't point to the correct server, which made multiplayer unplayable. It's a small fix and a patch have been submitted to Apple and Google, but updating on tablets takes time as the app needs to go through another review. The game will release on 2/5 2013.
I bought the iOS-version before it was pulled down, what happens to my game?
- You can still play single player, and once the patch is live your game will update. You don't need to re-download.
I have problems with my purchase at the Paradox Webshop
- Please consult the webshop FAQ: http://www.paradoxplaza.com/faq
Forum related information
Can I register the game on these forums and get a shiny icon?
- If you own the Mac or PC version of the game, yes. Sadly iPad and Android apps does not come with CD keys. We are still pondering how this could be solved for tablet games.
I just registered on these forums and I can't post anything
- Make sure you verified your email address by clicking a link sent to you when registering your account. You should also register your CD key here on the forums under "My Games". Sadly this does not apply for tablet users, you will have to wait for the 5 day anti-spam period. Sorry!
I have questions or problems and would like to ask the developers about it
- Please try to name forum threads so that they properly describe the content of your post. Examples, BAD: "HELP!!!!", Good: "Help! I can't buy the game for my <model> tablet!".
Where do I turn for technical support?
- The Technical support forums is a good place to start. You can also email email@example.com.
I have a tablet version and cannot enter the Technical Support forum
- Please open a new thread in the general forums of Leviathan Warships. As we do not have a way to distribute keys to tablet versions of the game, you cannot enter the Technical Support forum when you are owning the game on a tablet. Bugs and PC/Mac technical issues will always be moved to the Tech support forum, and require you to have the game Leviathan Warships registered on our forums to enter. More information here
I did not receive my confirmation email when I created my game account!
- Check your spam folder! Try another email address if you can not find it.
I am unable to purchase the DLC's in-game, when I click on "Buy" nothing happens.
- Please make sure you have "Steam in-game overlay" enabled. Go to the steam settings, click on the tab "IN-GAME" and check if you have "Enable steam community in-game" enabled. If this did not work for you, open a topic in the Technical support forums.
Is there a manual for Leviathan Warships?
- Currently there is no manual available for the game, however there is a "How to 123 by the community" available with a lot of information about the game and how to get started.
When switching servers, my profile and fleets do not get carried over.
- Currently there is no synchronization between servers, this means that your profile and fleet set-up will not be carried over to other servers.
Last edited by a moderator: