• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
D

dbfseventsd

I have beaten the level10 twice now, both times I got the message about level9 being unlocked. However, if I restart the game I can't start from level9, but get a message telling me to unlock it by beating the game. If I don't quit after finishing level10 I can start from level9. After restarting it's locked again. I'm on a Mac if it matters.. If you need any more info, please ask for it.
Other than that, it's a great game!

I finished 3rd time the day before yesterday (15-8-2013) without permanent unlock. So unless there was a patch or something after that, the problem is still there. I wonder if it would help if I tried uninstalling and installing the game again? I assume my progress is saved in the cloud so I don't need to start from level1 right?

I never took a look at those Steam forums, but it's nice to know I'm not alone with this problem. I just finished a game starting from level1 and still have no access to the last checkpoint.. Any news on solving this problem?