• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(81179)

Corporal
1 Badges
Jul 28, 2007
  • Majesty 2
I'm sure that a level editor would be greatly desired by all Majesty fans, but what is involved in producing one? Anyways, just wondering how much actually work would need to be done by Paradox, or an individual, to produce a fully enabled level editor?

Well seeing as Majesty is about as modable as a lump of burnt bread and the downloadable contents compatibility with different releases of the same damn game is non existent I'm going to say "I whole lot of work, and a little demon worshiping".

If only they would release the source code. Then we would have a Majesty 2 in no time. There is tons of people within the community that could do wonders. I myself have done alot of Mods in my time on many games. I have Visual C++ knowlege and well as graphics and sound. I also have tons of books on C++ even a game programming kit. This kit even has a nice engine. I would love to get my hands on that souce code myself! ;)