• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nov 7, 2009
Hi guys

I hope u are active !!?
I purchased my copy in South-Africa and on my purchase the store notified me that on level 22 in need to call my copy to you top active the game or somthin
But now Im stuk in Level 16 mission where an ally keeps dying after a massive attack at the start of an encounter.

My mission was the to assist the mine layers but after phase 2 we attacked again and i get the message mission fail because an ally died

If installed the latest patch with no avail, could someone please help me:confused:

Are you guarding your ally properly?

Anyway, no, these forums are not particularly active - you might have better luck at the http://obt.tarrsupport.com/ forums, which supposedly are about a semi-independent bugfix project. They might also know what the problem is. (I thought I had read that message once before, but couldn't find it)

Oh, also, it is very important that you follow all instructions to the letter - killing something before being told to kill it can at times lead to a crash. (Especially in mission 19)

Let me know if it was any good :D

And if you want to see all the old posts in this forum, change your viewing mode from "posts of the last month" to "all posts from the beginning" and you should get about three pages worth of threads.