• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, "Heinrich's" declaration was certainly... I think "final" would be a good word. Lord knows what the Amazons have in store for him. If we ever do find out, I'm not counting on it being all too savoury.
Too be fair, he was originally only meant to have one/two updates. I wanted this to sort of cycle through a multitude of characters, so I am going back onto that track.

I'm quite puzzled by who could be this Heinrich in-game. Either he is your spymaster, sent to study technology in amazonia, or you are playing amazoni nd he is a caught foreign spymaster or... he is entirely fictional.

It's a bit hard to figure things without some maps,but it have the good side effect of creating some eagerness and epectation in the reader.

Excellent aar, subscribed!

I'm quite puzzled by who could be this Heinrich in-game. Either he is your spymaster, sent to study technology in amazonia, or you are playing amazoni nd he is a caught foreign spymaster or... he is entirely fictional.

It's a bit hard to figure things without some maps,but it have the good side effect of creating some eagerness and epectation in the reader.
One thing to know about me, the game is secondary to story. ;)

Excellent aar, subscribed!
Welcome aboard, thanks.

Sorry for being slow guys. I've been helping my wife wrap up prepping the second edition of her first novel and setting up her publishing DBA in preparation for publishing her second.

I wanted this to sort of cycle through a multitude of characters, so I am going back onto that track.

Ooh, that's even more interesting. Great idea! I'll be following this.

Sorry for being slow guys. I've been helping my wife wrap up prepping the second edition of her first novel and setting up her publishing DBA in preparation for publishing her second.

Sorry for asking, but what does DBA stand for?